Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    So are you folks getting the results with your parents, your friends or on your own?^o)
    Driving to a friends house and then blasting music on the way to school :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i need an A in something

ReputationRep:
    where are all the As students, its clooged by a2 ppl;

ReputationRep:
    If AS people fail you can cry for 10 minutes then book some resits. If we fail we possibly don't get into uni. Not getting into a uni you've had your mind set on for 6 months is a lot more depressing so there is a lot more pressure for us.

To be honest I didn't really care about AS results.

ReputationRep:
    As the countdown to A Level results day begins, new research reveals that over half of UK adults actually did better than expected when they sat their exams. A survey commissioned by Edexcel has found that, when questioned about their past exams experiences, 57% of UK adults received better results than they were expecting*.

Jerry Jarvis, Edexcel’s Managing Director, said: “It is natural for students to be anxious about their exam results, it can be a stressful time, but the best advice we can give them is not to panic. Whatever the outcome of their results, there are always plenty of options available whether they want to continue in education or move in to the world of work.”

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I need an A in two argh

ReputationRep:
    I dont know why the AS students arent more worried- these grades decide what unis they can even apply to, and whether unis will even consider their application!

ReputationRep:
    obviously im waaay more worried about A2, but i was still scared abot my ASs too

ReputationRep:
    I need AAB.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guess what...i had a call from my deputy head, saying i have to go in 2morow 8.15am because I did very, very well,...lol :confused:/scared.

ReputationRep:
    Thats good news then!

ReputationRep:
    well done!!

ReputationRep:
    aahhhh i feel sick :puke: i just want to know now!!
    although i think i will be too nervous to check track in the morning :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yep well done.

ReputationRep:
    need 2 a's in a2 or i have to find a new place to live.

ReputationRep:
    i'll have to come on TSR in the morning so i'll be so tempted that i'll have to check track

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    thanks think im going to tescos now lol bybye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
    i'll have to come on TSR in the morning so i'll be so tempted that i'll have to check track
    I think I'm going through what you're going through. I really don't want to check track.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.