Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Time for neighbours!
    :dito: :vroam: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    eugh neighbours.....boring

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh, at least you all seem to be 100% sure of ur decisions! ive recently realised that i dont want to go to my firm choice, i want to go to my insurance! and i dont know if theres anything i can do about it!!! and clearing just isn't an option cuz im doin the most ridiculous course known to man!!! anyone got any advice?!

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of myself last year as I was waiting for those results... I can feel you guys. Hasn't anyone created a countdown-clock webpage as they did with us last year? I remember putting that for homepage (it had a final countdown tune as soon as it loaded)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    ;console; AS or A2?

A2

I'm taking a gap year, but doing a ski season and won't be back until May/April...Which is a bit naff. I really wish I'd done some revision now.

Anyway, Countdown is amazing. I feel really intelligent watching it, as I always get some really long words out of the letters. Maths is crap, though.

I think we need a bit of hush time for Neighbours, now...

My thread is consumed!!! My fame decreases!!! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    Not looking forward to tomorrow, im looking on track first hopefully it goes on in time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Mourao)
    This reminds me of myself last year as I was waiting for those results... I can feel you guys. Hasn't anyone created a countdown-clock webpage as they did with us last year? I remember putting that for homepage (it had a final countdown tune as soon as it loaded)
    Yep, someone made this http://countdown.fileplace.biz/

Rather dramatic.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone awaiting their results!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildfire)
    My thread is consumed!!! My fame decreases!!! Lol!
    Good for you mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkMcKie)
    Yep, someone made this http://countdown.fileplace.biz/

Rather dramatic.
    O thats brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand all this ucas track thingymajig. don't have to till next time round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemisssmiley)
    ahhhh, at least you all seem to be 100% sure of ur decisions! ive recently realised that i dont want to go to my firm choice, i want to go to my insurance! and i dont know if theres anything i can do about it!!! and clearing just isn't an option cuz im doin the most ridiculous course known to man!!! anyone got any advice?!
    Maybe once you get your results call up your insurance choice, check if they will take you and then phone you're firm and ask to be released.

ReputationRep:
    I have to make a decision tomorow....do I go for a job interview, or do I go to get my results? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ok deep breaths i need to relax beofre my driving lesson:s:

ReputationRep:
    Go for the interview.. You can check track at 8am?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berto90)
    I have to make a decision tomorow....do I go for a job interview, or do I go to get my results? :confused:
    How long and what time is your job interview...? Results will be there...and a job interview might not be there again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkMcKie)
    Go for the interview.. You can check track at 8am?

if it doesn't crash from the high overload! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i doubt we will all be able to get on at 8

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night that I ot B for geography, C for ICT and U for media studies but when I looked at my grades they didnt add up to a U so I rang up and they said they didnt like me so they gave me a U!! only thing is- an E and a U are very possible grades for this subject for me!!!! In every dream ive done crap in it!!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.