Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm really hoping for either AAAA (subjects are Edexcel French, English lit, history and AQA sociology) or AAAB (B in history) so I get into my firm. Good luck everyone!
BovineBeast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hah, I'm not going to get 4 As. If I'm really, really lucky, I might get AAAB, but I'm far more likely to get AABB or ABBB

Not that that's a bad set of grades at all. I just kind of feel that I could have done better.
delay
Report 12 years ago
Im hoping for 2 A's and a B

did Edexcel: Maths, Economics, and History, already have 1 A in Business studies AS

uhh...could you pls write your exam boards along with your a level subjects...just easier for ppl to compare.
delay
Report 12 years ago
oh.....and its 18 days til results day!!! not 3 weeks!lol
chocolatecheese
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i just wish we got our results sooner this "not knowing" bit is killing me...if i've missed the grades i'd rather just be put out of my missery focus on the uni i'm actually going to.
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ma3eeni)
if you all check your calenders its 3 weeks to the results day now. and am freaking out.
what does everyone expecting to get in his A-Level Subjects.
am hoping for 4 As but i feel i may be getting a B in Bio.
(am doing AS bio chem and physics but A2 maths).
Wasn't there a similar topic posted here somehwere? :hmmmm:

Anyways yeah I'm pretty much dreading it and I don't have any hopes of getting As- not that I'm being pessimistic, but I've got to stop overdoing my optimism and face facts. After as thou sow, so shall thou reap
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh yeah good luck to all
Eau
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
good luck to all

hope u all get what u deserve
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep best wishes to all too...really hope that i can get 4 As. Fingers crossed now...
Piggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I really hope i can get As otherwise applying for medicine will be that much harder! Why oh why can I only remember vividly the masses of questions which I've left out/answered wrong? Chemistry was so awful and that's the most important subject for what I wanna do! Oh well - good luck people, you're not alone in this torturous waiting!
supertramp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dude. All these people wanting 4 As!

Personally I'm hoping for 3 Bs in Chem, Bio and General Studies A2s. A B in psych AS would be nice, too.

If I don't get those three Bs (and it's gonna be close!) I will be seriously unhappy.
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
are you going to get worst as the day gets closer....
yeh i think he is i do like the way geerthan that you do it at the start of the day hehe altho my countdown is about 4days longer than everyone else coz their being posted to myhouse ooooh
shyopstv
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oooh I am so going to beat him too it tonight/tomorrow morning
katykt77
Report 12 years ago
I'm starting to get a little nervous now, but my job is keeping my mind occupied. I've had 2 days off this week and on both i panicked on them. But the 5 days i worked, i was fine.

Also, i will be awful on the week of the results and i'l have trouble sleeping on the run up to the results. On the night before, i'll not sleep at all!!!

I'm having dreams about failing them as well
shyopstv
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
18 days...and counting...
RyanY
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeh i know how you all feel..i had this nasty dream a couple of nights ago, where i managed to open my results and glance to check what grades i achieved, yet it was not the typical OMG!! it was a matter of what happened to my vision, because everything on the paper was smuged and blurry making it unable for me to focus and see what i achieved!! when i looked up in the dream my normal vision was restored!! Horrid dream! and torturous!.....the day will come (it is near)......
aMasterPieceOfDNA
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RyanY)
yeh i know how you all feel..i had this nasty dream a couple of nights ago, where i managed to open my results and glance to check what grades i achieved, yet it was not the typical OMG!! it was a matter of what happened to my vision, because everything on the paper was smuged and blurry making it unable for me to focus and see what i achieved!! when i looked up in the dream my normal vision was restored!! Horrid dream! and torturous!.....the day will come (it is near)......
Well I had a dream last night that some crazy 6 year old blonde girl armed with a hedge strimmer chased me out of my Dad's back garden and down this narrow little country lane to a mental hospital last night.

Far more torturous believe me, especially when I woke up

And no Im not having counselling
JUST SIMPLE
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
17 days....:confused: :confused:
Geerththanan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by shyopstv)
Oooh I am so going to beat him too it tonight/tomorrow morning
I had mates around all night well into early morning...and I did read that you were going to do it...so didn't bother...
Geerththanan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
18 days...and counting...

Mwahahahahahahahaha....

Boy...am I sh*tt*ng myself with the day looming over us...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (148)
46.11%
Pro-humanity (173)
53.89%

Watched Threads