Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
chocolatecheese
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
UCAS will never tell you your results. It will just tell you if you're in or not, and they may have accepted you with lower grades. Also, the uni has to notify UCAS in time for them to update it.
i dont care if i get accepted with lower grades...i'm not fussed what i get, as long as i get accepted by my uni :p: (which would be a mircale to get accepted with lower grades, so i don't think that will be happening )

im deffo gona be on tinternet on the morning of the results....my pc's gona see the meaning of the refresh button!! :p:
browny2806
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
11 days and counting, and if anyone says its 12 im going to shoot you! You dont count the day itself!!!!

Kind of scary, but in the same way, it will probably take absolutely ages to get here............oh well
BluesMan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im gonna be on track every day from next thursday, thats when the unis get my results! i know theres very little chance i will see anything...

ergh my stomach is churning thinking about it
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by browny2806)
11 days and counting, and if anyone says its 12 im going to shoot you! You dont count the day itself!!!!

Kind of scary, but in the same way, it will probably take absolutely ages to get here............oh well
Will let you know if I want that done on results day...

BTW it is 12 days...coz 11 days...would be 16th 00:27....but 12 days would be 17th 00:27...make sense..?
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
12 days...and counting...
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You know, one day, GεεRTHAN, I'll beat you to it and be the first to post "x days...and counting..."

And I agree, it's twelve days.
kizer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 713)
i would really like to know what percentage of students get like AAA or AAAA or more.in the exam board statistics you see only that about 20% of the students who did take the exam have got an A,but combined?
and it's a bit scary sometimes because lots of people here have in their signature all the A's and as i don't have english television at the moment i can't watch what the media is talking about, so could you explain to me why they are interviewing people who have got 4A's,isn't that a bit too common?
P.S;sorry if my post is not understandable,but i haven't slept for a while

9.5% of students get AAA or better.

http://www.dfes.gov.uk/rsgateway/DB/...R01-2006v1.pdf
Jasundie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
So, what's everyone planning to do once they've received their results?
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sleep.
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Breathe! And um...hopefully be really happy!
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Twelve Days.

Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What is wrong with the world sh|t?
ssmoose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
forum doesn;t allow swearing I expect. On results day I plan to be r1eally happy and go to the pub all day, or be really unhappy and ring around various unis where I may want to go.
Chester
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ergh. I had the worst dream last night. I dreamt it was results day, and I got 3As and a distinction. How depressing!!!!

Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol i'll get that too hopefully, dw i had a dream i completly failed my AS, in reality i didn't.
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
try not to think about it...churning stomach isn't a good feeling (i know, its easier said then done to not think about it though)

hope we all get the grades we need
removed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cry.
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what ever happens, i think i will cry lol....either with happiness and relief, or with total dispair :rolleyes:
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How many days to go again?
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
too many!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (24)
17.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
39.13%
Nope, not that interesting (60)
43.48%

Watched Threads