Report 12 years ago
Whens the actual date for results?

regards
--marty
Chri^s^
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
17 th of Aug i suppose???
When it comes to high B in sub-modules,, it could not affect your overall A grade so much. If u have tried your best there are no ways for you to be nervous. Especailly for non-essay subjects you are pretty sure what grade u ll obtain
ssmoose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
17 th of Aug i suppose???
Yep. I'm bricking it. I know I'll either make my offer by upto about 10 UMS or miss it by upto about 10 UMS.
Ghettogal
Report 12 years ago
does any1 know when O Level results are coming
i m assuming that they come the same day as A Levels...but does any1 know for sure..
anywayz i m dying to know my results...oh the pain i will feel it i don't get all A's and oh the happiness i will feel if i get all A's .....along with a full scholorship to A Levels.....
ollie123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think they're a week later, the following thursday.
Ghettogal
Report 12 years ago
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i can't wait that long
SAMMUT
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im bricking it one day then feeling confident the next.
It's the fact that potentially i've done well an got sum b's an c's but equally a couple of crappy papers may spell worse results...i dunno ppl its **** innit

Anyone else do alevels history, eng lit and gov't an politics??
Take care Christian
GunsNRoses
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I need AAB from English Lit, History and Business Studies to get into Uni, and if I don't get the grades I'll be looking for a job for the next year and sorting out retakes. There are moments when I'm really nervous about getting the grades, but most of the time I'm not that bothered about it because for a start a gap year wouldn't be all that bad, and it's not like I can change anything now anyway.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xavier2k3)
Whens the actual date for results?

regards
--marty
It's the 19th
ollie123
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no that would be a saturday, tis the 17th. lol.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ollie123)
no that would be a saturday, tis the 17th. lol.
Oh mine must be different, cos my school's in spain, we must get them later.
guccilittlepiggy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm starting to really worry now that a teacher has said she doesn't think i'll get into my first choice uni. i have a feeling i'll miss the grades in few, especially law as we wern't taught a paper
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
i'm starting to really worry now that a teacher has said she doesn't think i'll get into my first choice uni. i have a feeling i'll miss the grades in few, especially law as we wern't taught a paper
oh don't worry, i;m sure you will, you tried your best i'm sure, there is nothing more could have done!
RogueTrader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I need to get straight A's to apply for a good uni to do economics, and seein how badly maths went, I have actually been rethinking my life (just in case). so far ive come up with-

1) gap year, apply to uni once have full a-levels (AAA), but i dont want a year of dossing about.

2) apply to australian uni for econ- lower grade requirements, i always wanted to go there

3)MEDECINE (this is possible as i have the subjects, and struggled to choose which to aim for to study at uni, between medecine and economics)

with a little luck tho, i will get the grades.
removed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RogueTrader)
I need to get straight A's to apply for a good uni to do economics, and seein how badly maths went, I have actually been rethinking my life (just in case). so far ive come up with-

1) gap year, apply to uni once have full a-levels (AAA), but i dont want a year of dossing about.

2) apply to australian uni for econ- lower grade requirements, i always wanted to go there

3)MEDECINE (this is possible as i have the subjects, and struggled to choose which to aim for to study at uni, between medecine and economics)

with a little luck tho, i will get the grades.
Isn't medicine more competitive though?
RogueTrader
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes, but idf i dont get an A in maths i have no chance of economics, wer as im sure i have A's in chem and bio, and as long as my third subject is predicted an A I would be fine.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not exactly nervous per se because I know there's nothing I can do to change my results, more impatient. Revision and exams are nothing compared to the agony of waiting for results! I just want to know where I'll be spending the next 4 years of my life. I'm looking forward to it if I've done well because it will be a great feeling and a way of seeing everyone again, but dreading it if I haven't got the grades.
guccilittlepiggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'vr never been nervous about results before...but this waiting is horrible can't put up with another 4 weeks lol. good luck everyone
Nightowl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Grr that feeling from last years GCSEs is coming back again

The exams didnt go well, but gahhhh they're so important (waiting for AS's)
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^ I know that feeling.... I'm so worried. Plus, I'm a perfectionist, so anything I do probably won't be good enough for my own expectations anyway....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads