?
Report 12 years ago
i thought they only knew two days before, or the day before.....no? lol
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's wierd, my dreams feel real too, but I cannot remember waking up with a smile on my face!!
Papillon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by College Guy 1987)
Which exams did you take - A Levels or IB, or something else? And with which board? :confused:

(sorry for all the questions!)
Those are her O-Level results.

(Original post by ice_topaz)
Maybe it means something...
Maybe, maybe. Hmmm. But I think you'll be better to believe it means absolutely nothing! Any connection you establish on results day will be purely coincidental. (stupid dreams :p: )

(Original post by Trog)
...i really hope that's not a sign...
Heh, no sign at all! Look for the positive. Your dream always ends BEFORE it hits the floor ergo, come results day, you'll be saved!
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Use the other thread will you...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...252518&page=36
Geerththanan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No one has said...so I shall...

8 days...and counting...
Andy H
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow - that all. That sure has come around quick; I am amazed.

Good luck to all you folks getting results determining uni places

(I'm a mere AS receiving guy)
Ghettogal
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ronove)
Oh, so you're just going by some estimates made by your teacher? You didn't get a letter or an award or anything from the exam board?
well she is the assistant principle. and its like if u get 98 or above then something happens like i have no idea.. I m just telling u what she told me
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by zakiya)
They are talking about GCE A levels- the results for that is next week. However the results for GCSE's are in 2 weeks
The thing was, it wasn't neet week..... (I'm not crazy!)
Eau
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
I think the school knows the results way before us.
removed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They probably have the results right now, and are laughing over the ones who got 1 mark away from their offer :hmpf:
ArVi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wildfire)
I think the school knows the results way before us.
Don't think so. I think they only get the results the day before (ie: 16th). I may be wrong though. UCAS and the universities get it way before us though.
deutschsweetie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aww u guys! I cant imagine how your are all feeling waiting for your A2 results im nervous enough about AS. I wouldnt have minded so much if i had taken january modules and known my ability BUT I HAVE NO IDEA how i have done and now its starting to scare me to death. French and German r my best subjects and Bio and Chem are ok . But i had this dream i got As in Biology and Chemistry and Us in French and German.. god please dnt let that come true! I REALLY hope you all get what youve worked for and get into your first choice unis.. i cant believe ill b there in this position next year! Luv u all! xxxxx
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by prinzessin1988)
aww u guys! I cant imagine how your are all feeling waiting for your A2 results im nervous enough about AS. I wouldnt have minded so much if i had taken january modules and known my ability BUT I HAVE NO IDEA how i have done and now its starting to scare me to death. French and German r my best subjects and Bio and Chem are ok . But i had this dream i got As in Biology and Chemistry and Us in French and German.. god please dnt let that come true! I REALLY hope you all get what youve worked for and get into your first choice unis.. i cant believe ill b there in this position next year! Luv u all! xxxxx
Awwww, thank you hun - thats really sweet! I wish the Yr12's at our school were like that they're all back biting, self absorbed little *******s. I swear if one of them starts moaning I will snap on the 17th!
Happyness
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its a week now for you guys aint it?
Ghetto_Princess12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As said by others don’t fret about it. What’s done is done and there is no point in going back over it. Seen as though we’ve only got 1 week left until we find out what we got. What's more is that every single one of the exam papers have been marked and the examiners are almost certainly sorting them out at this moment. Just keep yourself occupied during the next week besides it the whole country receiving their results on the same day. If you did not perform as well as expected then it’s not the end of the world. Good Luck and i hope you achieve the grades you want.
WorkHouse
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
a week tomorrow - why, who are your guys?
Tennessee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Protruding _ahead)
Its a week now for you guys aint it?
Yes it is ...well a week and one day.
kateykat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OMFG AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fouls self*
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wish it would jsut hurry up already...just think tomorrow the uni's will get our results! We might have got in but we won't know for another whole week!
Traum
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have been working and keeping busy... but basically the time before the results of filled full with random stuff and then there is this blank after results day - i.e. what yo'll do depends on how screwed you are...EEK!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads