Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why can't unis make their decisions based on the important things in life like good intent, good teeth, good looks.... you know what I mean?
    Ha ha, the important things in life, good looks and good teeth?
    fair enough good intent, that is important, but i would hardly rank good looks and teeth as being in my top 5 "important things in life"...

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard alot of people say how nervous they are for the upcoming results day....
    Ive just got one advice for you

Get drunk the night before
    Get drunk before u recieve ur results
    Continute to stay drunk while looking at your results
    and what the hell
    Get drunk after u recieve ur results

and if u still dont feel better
    Get drunk the day after results day!

So quit all ur belly aching!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    haha me too. i am sure there will be a thread we can moan in somewhere if things don't go to plan :p:
    We can be expecting a "Oh great...what do I do now that I have f***ed up my exams...?" thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    We can be expecting a "Oh great...what do I do now that I have f***ed up my exams...?" thread...
    i'll be using that one then :p:

ReputationRep:
    a week tomorrow........i cant believe it, ahhhh i just want to get it over and done with! im bored to tears of the waiting! just wanna know what im gonna be doing with the next year of my life! good luck everyone on the 17th!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol guys if you try and forget about it, it will come quicker seriously lol!! i'm at work all day and dont think about it at all, and even then i dedicate about two minutes to worrying because there is no point

come nex wednesday night will be a diff story lol, but for now, jsut relax!!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm not too nervous yet...I think 2 of my A2's went Ok and i dont really need that many UMS marks to get A's (I need 198 in one subject and 206 in the other). I can also afford to slip to a B in one subject which means I would need only 148/300.

Sorry to share that I just like trying to convince myself not to panic!!

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    A1 advice, cheers :yy:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennessee)
    OH yeah! Advanced rent £200! So i will kicking up a bitter fuss if i don't get in :p: I'm going to portsmouth to do film and creative writing

that's mad! they shouldn't make you pay before you turn unconditional. oh well, you will have no need to make a fuss cos you WILL get in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silent_Sniper)
    Ive heard alot of people say how nervous they are for the upcoming results day....
    Ive just got one advice for you

Get drunk the night before
    Get drunk before u recieve ur results
    Continute to stay drunk while looking at your results
    and what the hell
    Get drunk after u recieve ur results

and if u still dont feel better
    Get drunk the day after results day!

So quit all ur belly aching!
    lol! I was considering that:p: ...

ReputationRep:
    lol...i'm getting drunk afterwards....taken that day and wisely the morning after off work.

ReputationRep:
    lol but if I'm drunk a D will look like an A :p: nah only joking

meh just really hoping I dont bump into my ex best friend cos that'll just put me in a really bad mood for collecting results :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleathiel)
    lol but if I'm drunk a D will look like an A :p: nah only joking

meh just really hoping I dont bump into my ex best friend cos that'll just put me in a really bad mood for collecting results :mad:
    I know what you mean about seeing certain people! I hope if i do see this person they aren't horrible to me, or don't ignor me lol How come they are your ex-best friend if you don't mind me asking...

ReputationRep:
    Aargh, GCSE results two weeks and one day away :eek:

Yep, I know wrong area but still ...

ReputationRep:
    working man first time in my life...horrible...making calls and reapeating same thing over and over again. Tired.

wohoo how many days now? lost track...of everything. a week? or summin
    and i've lost my excitement for my results now... i feel miserable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathmagician)
    Tbh I'm not too nervous yet...I think 2 of my A2's went Ok and i dont really need that many UMS marks to get A's (I need 198 in one subject and 206 in the other). I can also afford to slip to a B in one subject which means I would need only 148/300.

Sorry to share that I just like trying to convince myself not to panic!!

Good luck everyone!
    It's good to be confident about your A2 exams, so don't be sorry:p: Good luck in getting your grades next week Sadly I don't get my GCSE grades for another 2 weeks:mad: The suspense is killing me

ReputationRep:
    apparently if you check on track at 5.30am on the thursday, it wil tel you if you've made your offer or not by changing the status to "unconditional" if you have got in.. does anyone know if this is true?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried about my AS OCR Biology result..I really hope i managed to pick up after that dreadful practical exam. At least chemistry was ok..I hope:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    that's mad! they shouldn't make you pay before you turn unconditional. oh well, you will have no need to make a fuss cos you WILL get in!
    Well with all this confidence boosting i might not go and get my results, or check if i'm in...just go. Go, attend lectures, arrive in my room early, settle in. So what if i'm not ACTUALLY in, if i'm there early enough, maybe i can convince them that i am. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nrr)
    apparently if you check on track at 5.30am on the thursday, it wil tel you if you've made your offer or not by changing the status to "unconditional" if you have got in.. does anyone know if this is true?
    Sorry it's rubbish.. track officially opens at 8.30 am.. then there'll be thousands of people trying to get on it so it's likely the server will crash!

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.