Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this thread has just freaked me out :eek: i want to know and dont want to know at the same time!

*unsubscribes from thread* :p:
Stranded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
I'm really starting to get scared, i'm trying to prep myself for the fact that i won't get the A's that i want, but it all depends on if i cocked up my listenings!

How's everyone else feeling? Cos i can't stop thinking about it!
It's the same story here- really nervous :afraid:
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
this thread has just freaked me out :eek: i want to know and dont want to know at the same time!

*unsubscribes from thread* :p:
You subscribed to this thread? :p:
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by henryt)
^^ I know that feeling.... I'm so worried. Plus, I'm a perfectionist, so anything I do probably won't be good enough for my own expectations anyway....
:ditto:
happy1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't like the way that you open the envelope and all the subjects have different UMS and you can't work out what you've got and all you can see is a random list of different letters of the alphabet...

AGHHHHH!

just forget about it for now
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im nervous... mainly becase i keep thinking about how well the exams went and realising that they didnt go very well at all. Im incredibly worried and i just know taht a bit closer, i'll be losing sleep over it. I guess the problem is, i dont wnt to go to my insurance because of my boyfriend... and we've had such a great few months lately that is added to my worries that ill end up even further away from Manchester than i expected
loda
Report 12 years ago
Who's going to check on track at midnight on the Wednesday to see if they've been accepted? Apparently your status changes from 'Conditional' to 'Accepted' or something, on the strike of midnight.

I definately am (unless its just a snide rumour, and i actually will have to wait untill the following day and open the envelope in front of friends, family and teachers)....I hate results days!!
teh_samby
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I will be worried on the day but right now I'm more concerned about my driving test two days before results day. Hey, I've taken my A levels, nothing I can do now, but my driving test is yet to be done..
Welshdude
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh im really scared. Sometimes i cant sleep at night, thing is i dont know if im going to get my grades for my firm choice. Ah well, another year at college for me!! AHHH hope not.

GOOD LUK EVERY1
paddy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by loda)
Who's going to check on track at midnight on the Wednesday to see if they've been accepted? Apparently your status changes from 'Conditional' to 'Accepted' or something, on the strike of midnight.

I definately am (unless its just a snide rumour, and i actually will have to wait untill the following day and open the envelope in front of friends, family and teachers)....I hate results days!!
Pretty sure it changes at 8:30 on the Thursday morning, plus last year it was so busy that it didn't work properly until about midday.
Tennessee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i am WELL worried about all of this...i think back to my exams and realise how bad they actually went

Do any of you guys find that LOADS of people are really confident that they are into uni...? Like on the getting stuff for uni thread, i mean i'd love to get excited about all that stuff but i just cant cuz i doubt i'm in!
EnglishDude
Report 12 years ago
I keep changing my mind each time I think about the exams and results. Some days I feel super confident, but then I keep thinking I've made loads of errors and stupid mistakes and I'm going to fail them all, etc. I even get paranoid about spelling mistakes I've suddenly remembered! I think I've made two spelling mistakes overall! Sad, I know. lol.

Warning: A-levels are dangerous for your health, especially the mind!
Miss.P
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ahh I'm dreading results day so worried! Right now though, I'm going to have fun, off on holiday on tuesday, will worry about results when I get back!
supertramp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Do any of you guys find that LOADS of people are really confident that they are into uni...? Like on the getting stuff for uni thread, i mean i'd love to get excited about all that stuff but i just cant cuz i doubt i'm in!
It depends. I mean, my insurance offer is low, I would only need 40 more points to get into it, so I'm confident I am going to A uni, just not that I'm going to the one I want to go to. If people accepted high offers as their insurance then they are risking more.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The thing is all our papers have been marked and i just want to know what i got, i hate this whole agonising wait thing, its awful.
I dont think i did too well, im relying on my resits to get me into my first choice uni.
kateykat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, personally I'm feeling a little bit screwed. I've worked out the number of UMS marks I need to get each grade and it's just not going to happen for me!

Tennessee, I know EXACTLY how you feel! I more or less know that I don't have a hope in hell of getting into either my firm or my insurance and yet other people seem to have found exams a breeze and aren't worried.

I just want to know either way to be honest. It's the wait that kills!
guccilittlepiggy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Tennessee)
i am WELL worried about all of this...i think back to my exams and realise how bad they actually went

same here i'm pretty sure i've not got in. i wish they'd mark papers quicker
Stranded
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
same here i'm pretty sure i've not got in. i wish they'd mark papers quicker
Ok, I'm really scared now :eek:
jokeroid
Report 12 years ago
Oh, get a grip !!!
It's not the end of the world !!!
:ninja: help me
paddy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
31 days
Holy crap!!!
On a related note, when it hits a week before results day it should go 'seven days' in a creepy little girl's voice like in The Ring
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.89%
No - I got the required grades (105)
58.33%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise