Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unfinished sympathy)
    Nope, they need the time to sort out whos coming and whos not. Our day is the 17th of August
    oh ok.
    thanks alot. that made me sooo relieved.
    and are u sure centres cant get the resutls by the internet. (like how o-level results of cambridge were obtained in the 7th og august)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma3eeni)
    oh ok.
    thanks alot. that made me sooo relieved.
    and are u sure centres cant get the resutls by the internet. (like how o-level results of cambridge were obtained in the 7th og august)?
    i dont think so sorry we get them on the allowed date

ReputationRep:
    i dont think so sorry we get them on the allowed date
    Isn't it just slightly depressing? 1 week. It sounds so long. :grr: <p.s. thanks for the rep :p:>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryt)
    Isn't it just slightly depressing? 1 week. It sounds so long. :grr: <p.s. thanks for the rep :p:>
    i know im sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!

your welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryt)
    no on the contrary.
    the longer we wait the more time i have to have fun and go out before getting my baaad results

ReputationRep:
    7 days and a few hours...and counting...

This time next week...our physical/mental state would be much worse than that of now...

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha...

ReputationRep:
    i need a drink, so i can drink away this rain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ma3eeni)
    no on the contrary.
    the longer we wait the more time i have to have fun and go out before getting my baaad results
    i wish i could see it like that! LUCKY you! Everyday i'm dreading it and longing for the day to come at the same time!

ReputationRep:
    i wish i could see it like that! LUCKY you! Everyday i'm dreading it and longing for the day to come at the same time!
    lool.
    i know i used to be like this in my o-levels.
    but since i know i did more badly in these exams its the opposite

ReputationRep:
    maybe i should spend like the whole of next week too drunk to think about this..

ReputationRep:
    maybe i should spend like the whole of next week too drunk to think about this..
    Sounds like a plan. I'm having a couple of friends come over next Wednesday so we can get nice and drunk before results. One of them got kicked out of the school years ago but he's taking the day off work to come in with us and piss off a bunch of teachers, heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silent_Sniper)
    quit all ur belly aching!
    Put the lime in the coconut, drink them both together, put the lime in the coconut, then you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmina)
    I'm sure you will be aite..! I too was planning on applying for Business Management at City...but then after a long thought...wanted to get away from London...so dropped the idea...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    I'm sure you will be aite..! I too was planning on applying for Business Management at City...but then after a long thought...wanted to get away from London...so dropped the idea...
    Fair enough.. I also would have if I got the choice, it would probably be Manchester.

Where are you hoping to study?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, i am so scared about results! Like ridiculously scared. I really want to just go out Wednesday night and drink. A lot. But my friends are like no, let's go out Thursday! And i'm thinking, thursday i'm going to be feeling all sorry for myself and angry that i haven't made my grades!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh,

I want to go out on Weds night, and get in at about 1am, and then eat and then get to bed for 2am and then wake up at 7.45am to check UCAS Track, and see that I have got into UCL!

Josh
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmina)
    Fair enough.. I also would have if I got the choice, it would probably be Manchester.

Where are you hoping to study?
    "hoping" to do Banking, Finance and Management at Loughborough...but highly unlikely...

ReputationRep:
    Why is it unlikely?

Josh

ReputationRep:
    haha - me too, i really want to get onto track before i go in for results. I don't really care what i've got...well, but i just want to know if i've got into uni or not before i collect results! It'll prepare me! What time do people get their results? I think we collect ours at 11 - is that quite late?

ReputationRep:
    Well, if I get into UCL, I'm checking Track before I go to school - I'll buy a bottle of Champagne on my way to school, and partake in a plastic cup full with my friends on the train into school.

However, if I miss the grades (hope I won't) I'll just sneak in and out of school very quickly and drink a bottle of Lambrini on Hampstead Heath!

Josh

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.