Turn on thread page Beta

Results Day Countdown watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just think.. this time next week all that waiting will be over.. yay

ReputationRep:
    I keep trying to set my Ucas preferences to that I DO wish to recieve info by post but every time I enter my postal country (UK, not an obscure one!) it just goes back to blank and my preferences say I don't wish to recieve info by post. How annoying.

Do you think they'll email us instead? That would be more reliable than post, no?

I am so, so impatient. It is still far too far away.

ReputationRep:
    It's scary now that it's this close. When it was months off I was able to think "oh well, it's ages away - why worry?!" but now it's really not. It's close. Scarily close.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling exactly the same... I have a friend who's offer is ABB, whereas my firm choice is CCC- I always feels thick infront of her, especially if I'm stressing over my grades! I didn't even get CCC last year (AS's) I got ABDD- so god knows why the Uni think I can get a C in the last subject! I know that I have no chance! It really doesn't help that everyone around me says ''Don't worry, you'll be fine. You know you'll have got in...'' or ''I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.'' - Yeah, right... As if they know- they didn't read my answers in the exams!

I'm currently looking up alternatives on UCAS, incase I get rejected! One course actually sounds better than the ones I have applied to... Typical! :P

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't you have posted this thread in the A-Level sub-forum?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm glad its only a week....the waiting is killing me!!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh it's horrible waiting! And even worse, I've just got a job which I start on wednesday, so won't even be able to go into school to collect my results, my mum will have to phone me at work and tell me what I got!
    Wish I could go and get them myself

ReputationRep:
    Cheer up people! It won't be THAT bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    Cheer up people! It won't be THAT bad!
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I can see the papers already...

ReputationRep:
    How do you all feel?

i think im in for a real big dissapointment.

ReputationRep:
    I feel impatient! I'm sick of thinking back over the exams again and again and trying to work out not just my grades, but my exact UMS marks in each module I hope and pray I've just scraped the grades to get into my firm, but it's going to be very close and I just want to know now so I can start preparing for uni. It's hard to do that when you don't know where you're going!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to end up being disappointed too. Last year I felt like this and was pleasantly surprised with my GCSE grades, but I don't think this'll be the case this time around because its possible to fluke GCSE's but not so much with AS/A2 levels. So basically I'll have done crap!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it exciting! :p:

Think this time next week we will have our grades, i cant stand waiting!!!

ReputationRep:
    im just worried cos i know i didnt work half as hard as i did for my AS's! i suffered from the cocky and lazy attitude this year! and i need all A's to apply to my uni of choice! ahhhh im such a fool!

ReputationRep:
    I feel really ill thinking about next week! I really hope I've done well, specifically concerned about my biology result as I hated the practical and HHD, even though practical is only 10% I still dread it. Is anyone not looking forward to a certain subject? I hope i've doen well in chem, physics n maths too.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...252518&page=44

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone. don't worry

ReputationRep:
    i think im goig to commit suicide after results day!!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.