Turn on thread page Beta

Results Day Countdown watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i hated media (the only bloody englash exam board!) 3 hours?? mean people giving us a 3 hour exam!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanY)
    Lets hope the UMS marks for a grade A will be low
    Yep, no harm in hoping!
    (Original post by so_this_is_sam)
    Ive high hopes for lowering the grade boundaries and my probable E becoming like an A-haha!!
    :ditto: *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    There are so many damn result day threads i can't handle it!!! I've just got to the stage now where results day bores me and the thought and idea of university bores me. I've just thought so much about it now its just like *uughhhhh* lol does anyone know what i mean?? I just want to find something else to do and whatever, because i can't be bothered to think about it anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
    it stopped working. on the day of the deadline for replying to universities it took me hours of refreshing the page to access track, and that must have only been a small minority of students who used it on that day so you can imagine how it will cope when much more people attempt to view it on the 17th.
    i'm sure last yr ucas cut off track on the 18th(as it was the 18th las yr lol) totally so that the server ddint overload lol, and that people cant be tryin to so how they did before they get their results lol.

ReputationRep:
    I am finding the thought of results day extremely scary, especially since I'm getting AS Results so I have no idea what to expect! I am not too worried about Psychology because I feel that I managed a decent grade, surprisingly, and I actually do not care about Drama (well until the day comes lol) as there has been no real transition from GCSE to A-Level, no-one has really bothered this year. I am worried about English, not because I think I have done badly but because it's the A I am most passionate about getting and I will probably cry if I don't get it, even if I get an A in everything else, and that's unlikely!! And as for History...I don't think I will be able to look at the AQA page as History is by far my worst subject, and my revision was very patchy, and I cannot even guess how the exam went! To make matters worse, I also did AQA General Studies, and I found those exams pretty difficult to tell you the truth, like writing 3 sentences for essay answers and that is not even a joke, so that will bring down the page anyway!!

Sorry that this is so long, it's pre-results nerves that are making me chat complete and utter s*it!! Thanks for reading LOL!

ReputationRep:
    just reading peoples thought makes be go jittery inside. man i hope we all do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    i'm sure last yr ucas cut off track on the 18th(as it was the 18th las yr lol) totally so that the server ddint overload lol, and that people cant be tryin to so how they did before they get their results lol.
    huh :confused: i meant the reply date this year for putting your firm and insurance down, i had to do it last minute and it crashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanY)
    Is anyone not looking forward to a certain subject?
    Not looking forward to English at all I was 3 marks off an A at AS and it could easily happen again this year, but I need an A! I'm hoping my coursework will be enough to see me through, but unit 5 was awful!

ReputationRep:
    lets just say its 6 days to go...

ReputationRep:
    i think the thing that i'm most worried about is that i don't really have a backup plan if it all goes wrong . Another thing is, of the 6 unis i applied to, i was offered a place by four of them and all of the offers were exactly the same (ABB):eek: . Which means if i don't get into my firm choice (UCL), then I'm as agood as buggered. My fingers are so crossed right now that they are not dissimilar to a pretzel.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    a week today.

my birthday
    ;[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjoe)
    a week today.

my birthday
    ;[
    HARSH :p:

ReputationRep:
    im dreading it!!! ive been talking like its a cert im going and now i really dont think ill get in!! my exams went really bad- all but one of them!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KinkayGema)
    im dreading it!!! ive been talking like its a cert im going and now i really dont think ill get in!! my exams went really bad- all but one of them!!!
    same with me! i keep talking on these forums as if i'm getting in but none of it's cert yet! seriosuly can't wait... to just know! i think i'm tempting fate too much really! anyone else finding that they've planned so much for uni and realised that they mite not actually get in?!

ReputationRep:
    YES!!! ive bought stuff and everything!!!! See if you all get in and I dont then im gonna spank ur bums!!

ReputationRep:
    This time in 6 days but 12 hours earlier we'll be getting our results!

ReputationRep:
    thats wrong. its this time in 7 days but 12 hours earlier

ReputationRep:
    I need a BBC for Leeds but a guy I talked to why'll I was there said he needed the same, yet got on the course with a BCD. And I need 200 points for Pompey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KinkayGema)
    YES!!! ive bought stuff and everything!!!! See if you all get in and I dont then im gonna spank ur bums!!
    :bootyshak

(Original post by jon joe)
    a week today.

my birthday
    ;[
    Oh dude! Man, you have my sympathys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dass06)
    same with me! i keep talking on these forums as if i'm getting in but none of it's cert yet! seriosuly can't wait... to just know! i think i'm tempting fate too much really! anyone else finding that they've planned so much for uni and realised that they mite not actually get in?!
    yes! i think i've mostly been trying to convince myself and look cool in front of friends when really i'm bricking it. atm tho i'm not really worried, just eager to know! i've had a all this literature from UCL about enrolment and stuff and if i wasn't so preoccupied with wanting to know whether i've got in i'd probably be super excited.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.