Report 12 years ago
4 weeks :eek: doesn't sound too long when its put that way
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by paddylad)
On a related note, when it hits a week before results day it should go 'seven days' in a creepy little girl's voice like in The Ring
LOL that would be so cool!
guccilittlepiggy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
NO it so would not lol
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh dear - thats now scared me
Geerththanan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just came back from holiday this week...and realised just a month left...

I rather the month flew by and I find out what I got, so that I can plan the next year...than wait another month...
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh dear...i was doing so well not to worry..now that I've entered this thread, I'm going to diiie! Little exaggeration but still...:eek:
Tennessee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so I'm confident I am going to A uni, just not that I'm going to the one I want to go to.
Yeah i see what you mean...i just don't want to go to my insurance choice, and i'm sure thats how a lot of people feel, i'm just going to re-take and have a gap year...re-apply. I mean i've figured it ALL out, and technically speaking, taking a year out and re-applying is going to be the best thing for me..more money and all of that, however i'm still going to die if i don't get in lol.

And can i just say thank you to everyone that replied to me, i thought i was alone in practically KNOWING i've not got in!

i wish they'd mark papers quicker
And damn right...
hwoo
Report 12 years ago
i'm feeling the same too, very nervous n scared! i need CCC n i know i will difinitely gonna get a B for maths n chinese, since i did pretty well in my AS but i think i've screwed up my DT exams since its very hard!! if i get something like BBD, do you think the uni will still accept me?
Nel48
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hard to say, hopefully - depends what your course is and how much in demand the course is - e.e.g if it's maths and youve done well in that. If not as many as expected haven't done well they'll probably accept you.

I'm trying not to think about it at the moment. Is it true that you can check on track? i wondered that but have never actually heard it before. I don't think i would check anyway - it takes the excitement away from picking up your results with friends and seeing your actual grades on paper.
Lalli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its on my mind every night sometimes i think yay i have passed but then i try not to get too excited.
Lalli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hwoo)
i'm feeling the same too, very nervous n scared! i need CCC n i know i will difinitely gonna get a B for maths n chinese, since i did pretty well in my AS but i think i've screwed up my DT exams since its very hard!! if i get something like BBD, do you think the uni will still accept me?
yeh coz CCC is 240 points and BBD is 260. so if they're not fussed about a specific subject they will let u on to the course.
guccilittlepiggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
are you all checking track (assuming it works) before you get your results.. a bit early i know.
shyopstv
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Grrr this waiting feels so slow. But that timer looks like it is going down really quickly :eek:

I'm still pretty confident but I want to know what I got!
Happyness
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
On Aug 24...

*Goes to school*

*opens Envelope*

*Read the following*

English:- U
Lit:- U
Maths:- E
Science:- F
ICT:- D
Art:- E
Geo:- B
B.s.:- A

ARGHHH!!!!!!!
Tennessee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
are you all checking track (assuming it works) before you get your results.. a bit early i know.
I'm hoping to...just because i don't want to break down infront of everyone if i don't get in! lol Although...if it gets blocked up, i don't know what i'm going to do...probably go in, fetch them and not open them til i can do it by myself i think.
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kquishir)
On Aug 24...

*Goes to school*

*opens Envelope*

*Read the following*

English:- U
Lit:- U
Maths:- E
Science:- F
ICT:- D
Art:- E
Geo:- B
B.s.:- A

ARGHHH!!!!!!!
Wow, you're doing so many A Levels. And you're going to pick them up late too. :rolleyes:
guccilittlepiggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i really want to know before i go in to get the results, may phone in if track breaks. otherwise i'll get upset in front of everyone- they'll be loads of smug people being happy about their offers to. i sound so silly lol.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
Probably, at least then I'd be a bit more prepared. I doubt it will work though.
paddy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by KatieKangaroo)
A month today guys...eeek
AKA what I already said, 31 days:rolleyes:
Months come in 3 different kinds afterall
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (175)
67.83%
No (83)
32.17%

Watched Threads