Turn on thread page Beta

FIVE DAYS LEFT ONLY!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildfire)
    FIVE DAYS LEFT ONLY!!!
    uh uh, it 6 days honey

ReputationRep:
    its all i seem 2 think about now. watchin tv, break comes on and i think oh crap my papers r marked and i feel really down then

ReputationRep:
    I don't care anymore, I don't feel excited/ nervous or anything...thinking about it isn't going to change anything.

ReputationRep:
    wildfire:whip

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:
    (Original post by mystique_raquel)
    Your vivid description is not helping my nerves!!! :afraid:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .S.O.S.)
    I don't care anymore, I don't feel excited/ nervous or anything...thinking about it isn't going to change anything.
    Well yeah, but its not like you can help yourself thinking about it because if you think about not thinking about it, surely your thinking about it?

(Original post by *titanium*)
    uh uh, it 6 days honey

For me it isn't -- I'm 6 hrs ahead of the uk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so_this_is_sam)
    PLEASE dont tell me we are going to receive our A Level results in UMS marks and have to count them up before we know our grade!! Had to do that last year for AS Level and it was awful, you really dont need the hassle when you're already feeling ill! please tell me our grades have been worked out for us beforehand, as well as being given the ums marks....
    I had to do that last year, it was horrible because i kept thinking i'd mis-counted.. The only grade i got actually stated was OCR MEI maths. My OCR physics, AQA psychology, geography and general studies all needed to be worked out. But apparently the school had done it wrong or something.

Hopefully it will show the grades so when i open it, i will know my fate.

ReputationRep:
    I want my results NOW! Im fed up of waiting. I'e been counting down for the last 2 months and now its only 6 days away! Im not too nervous, I just really want to know either way. I hate seeing your tutors at results day and trying to judge whether they are happy or dissapointed when they look at you. eek!

ReputationRep:
    I'm just really really really excited. It's so weird because I'm expecting the worst, I think it's just because whatever happens I will finally know and be able to move on at last!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildfire)
    For me it isn't -- I'm 6 hrs ahead of the uk.
    I was just thinking your so lucky! then i realised no you dont get it earlyer we both have to wait exactly the same time its just that for you its already saturday now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *titanium*)
    I am so glad about the England Vs Greece match 8pm kick off the night before. Nothing like a national football match to take my mind off what is looming ahead.
    Amen to that

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE dont tell me we are going to receive our A Level results in UMS marks and have to count them up before we know our grade!! Had to do that last year for AS Level and it was awful
    Ugh. That was hideous. I was too dazed to even add them up! And my teachers kept surrounding me and asking how I did and I couldn't answer them because I didn't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supertramp)
    Ugh. That was hideous. I was too dazed to even add them up! And my teachers kept surrounding me and asking how I did and I couldn't answer them because I didn't know.
    haha i cant wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Are most people feeling very pessimistic about their results? Honestly?

Or is that just me? :s

ReputationRep:
    im feeling reli reli reli pessimistic. im actually ashamed of myself for not working this year!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I hope everyones doing ok? I know it's easy to say (basically because when I was waiting for my 2nd yr uni results this year i was a bag of nerves) but try not to think about it cos u cant change it now. Yes its important what grades u get if u wanna get into uni but in my place i had to go thru clearing even though i got a BCC (3 marks away from an A in geog!) but it turned out to be the best thing. Im lovin the uni im at and the people im with and the course is better than the one I applied for as my first and second choice. So whatever happens on the day so long as u guys know uve given it your best you will be fine- nobody can ask for more out of you! and if u dont get what u want its not the end of the world( even though i thought it at the time!). Go and hang out with ure mates, get drunk, go to the cinema hang out and try to forget bout it as best you can until next thursday.
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    I normally set my sights low, so I won't be disappointed, but this year I haven't. I need those Bs. I haven't thought too much about what happens if I don't get them because I want to get into my firm uni SO badly. I am setting myself up for a fall for the first time in my life.

ReputationRep:
    awww ur cute mair, i like u

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.