(Original post by BluesMan)
    Do Do Doo Dooooo
    Do Do Do Do Doooo
    Do Do Doo Dooooo
    Do Do Do Do Do Do Doooooooo

Its the final countdown
    cant get that tune out of my HEAD!!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG i just nearly had a heart attack!!!! NO JOKE!!

ok me and my best friend swapped ucas details so we can check each others on thurday. Anyway, I wanted to have a wee nosy at hers so logged in, and while waiting I was looking at another website and totally forgot it was hers and though it was mine. Anyway, 2 of her offers were unsuccessful and the rest were conditional wheras all mine were conditional. When I saw the track page minimised, i opened it up and saw 2 unsucessfuls and thought they were mine for a split second!! I do beleive my heart stopped!! Then I realised it was my friends and laughed out loud at myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluesMan)
    Do Do Doo Dooooo
    Do Do Do Do Doooo
    Do Do Doo Dooooo
    Do Do Do Do Do Do Doooooooo

Its the final countdown
    I was addicted to that last year! It's great!

ReputationRep:
    I think after this weekend i will be royally shi**ing myself. I have work saturday and sunday and then it 3 days until results :eek: This is starting to get seriously scary. Is anybody else planning out loads of different scenarios in their heads, like how good it would be to get the results you need but then also thinking about how amasingly crap it would be to not get the results?

ReputationRep:
    Im working tomorrow and thats it all week. going out on wed nite and thurs nite. havnt got anything else planned apart from that due to lack of money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by browny2806)
    I think after this weekend i will be royally shi**ing myself. I have work saturday and sunday and then it 3 days until results :eek: This is starting to get seriously scary. Is anybody else planning out loads of different scenarios in their heads, like how good it would be to get the results you need but then also thinking about how amasingly crap it would be to not get the results?

yep

ReputationRep:
    I keep trying to concentrate on things and totally zoning out with elaborate vivid daydreams about what results day will be like. It's annoying.

5 days. It is too long for the unemployed losers with nothing to fill their time because all their friends have jobs!

ReputationRep:
    shyopstv got there before me...:P

5 days hmm...working tomorrow and Sunday...Thorpe Park on Monday...no plans for Tuesday and Wednesday as of yet...but Wednesday probably with mates around at my place...and Thursday = D-Day!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd add to list that i'm personally bricking it. That's right, i'm stacking the bricks in the back garden to act as shelter for the compost heap. Most people aren't anxious because they don't think they've worked hard enough.Not worried, anxious. They're anxious because its imprinted in their DNA. If you're not anxious, you're either wasted, too tired or have ice flowing through your veins; in which case it chills my blood to think of your intellectual capacity.

Good luck to all. P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PapaDoc)
    Just thought I'd add to list that i'm personally bricking it. That's right, i'm stacking the bricks in the back garden to act as shelter for the compost heap. Most people aren't anxious because they don't think they've worked hard enough.Not worried, anxious. They're anxious because its imprinted in their DNA. If you're not anxious, you're either wasted, too tired or have ice flowing through your veins; in which case it chills my blood to think of your intellectual capacity.

Good luck to all. P
    please don't go into the medical profession.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    my brother plays the final countdown all the damn time whenever i see him or when hes on my pc. he knows it gets to me lol. but when his gcse's come out ill have a full week to scare the shti out of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_sachs)
    my brother plays the final countdown all the damn time whenever i see him or when hes on my pc. he knows it gets to me lol. but when his gcse's come out ill have a full week to scare the shti out of him
    hehehe good for you

(Original post by sexysax)
    I was addicted to that last year! It's great!
    This should suit you down to the ground, then. (Just in case it hasn't been linked to already.)

http://smithms.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index_2.html

ReputationRep:
    I'm working Wednesday evening... what a fun shift that will be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicalfruit)
    I've got a 9-5:30 shift that day too, thats guna be hectic and stressful as hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicalfruit)
    Well if you didn't have any plans for Wednesday ...working would certainly pass time quicker...then maybe in the evening...invite mates around for a movie night or something...and that too would pass time...

ReputationRep:
    im really feeling the pressure now.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.