ArVi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Deathscythe HG)
Oh yeah! You're right. Good luck ArVi!
Good luck to you too!

Guess we'll be one of the first people on TSR to get them!
guccilittlepiggy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
anyone know what time colleges actually recieve them, or will it be the day before?
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
didn't schools get them on thursday?
Eau
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
We're all nervous.

We can't sleep.

Let's chat 24/7!!!
ArVi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
didn't schools get them on thursday?
Schools get them some time on Wednesday, so that they can give them to us on Thursday... (this is the case with International centres at least)
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We get a letter saying if we got in, on the 17th, yes? because my postman recently comes between 9-10am and since i get my results at 11am i will get my letter before i go to school!
doogleboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You should get a letter on the 17th if your uni have accepted you. My post is always late damn it!!!
-G-a-v-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'll be really quite surprised if this thread does keep going 24/7 til results day. Although its actually less than 7 days til results :p:
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mathmagician)
You should get a letter on the 17th if your uni have accepted you. My post is always late damn it!!!
by this you mean it will say if i have been accpeted, rather then i only get it if i have been accpeted, right? because if i only get it if i dont get accpeted, then if no letter comes im going to be sooo woried now!
desmondmac
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
can you really not sleep. NOT AT ALL????
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm having no trouble sleeping - but then for me its only AS results so its not as 'final' as the people with Uni offers to achieve and stuff. I've not yet heard of anyone not being able to sleep because of results.
Eau
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by _-Arctic-Monkey-_)
I'm having no trouble sleeping - but then for me its only AS results so its not as 'final' as the people with Uni offers to achieve and stuff. I've not yet heard of anyone not being able to sleep because of results.
Of course I can sleep now, but not the day before the results!! I don't really remember what it was like for GCSE results. I bet I had a hard time sleeping.
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wildfire)
Of course I can sleep now, but not the day before the results!! I don't really remember what it was like for GCSE results. I bet I had a hard time sleeping.
I don't really remember GCSE either, but I think you just need to bear in mind that there's nothing you can do now and just spend the next few days enjoying yourself. The results are already decided now, so there's nothing you can do about it.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this thread will be very alive on wednesday night :p:
Eau
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by _-Arctic-Monkey-_)
I don't really remember GCSE either, but I think you just need to bear in mind that there's nothing you can do now and just spend the next few days enjoying yourself. The results are already decided now, so there's nothing you can do about it.
no actually we can do something about it... chat here!
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
lol, probably :p:
Eau
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
well it's very alive now! :P
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wildfire)
no actually we can do something about it... chat here!
lols, I guess so
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not all that worried about results day, although I did have a dream a couple of days ago preminising my demise by missing my offer by a grade. Perhaps this ill bug me nearer the time :s
Eau
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Note)
I'm not all that worried about results day, although I did have a dream a couple of days ago preminising my demise by missing my offer by a grade. Perhaps this ill bug me nearer the time :s
i've heard that dreams always mean something! :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise