Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's actually calmed me down amazingly enough. I like the 24 one. Good old 24.
Happyness
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lapsaJ)
Wow, you're doing so many A Levels. And you're going to pick them up late too. :rolleyes:
No, GCSEs
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kellywood_5)
Probably, at least then I'd be a bit more prepared. I doubt it will work though.
what is track?
guccilittlepiggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its ucas track- where you see your offers. it *should* update on the morning of the 17th and tell you if you're in or not.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
its ucas track- where you see your offers. it *should* update on the morning of the 17th and tell you if you're in or not.
oh right cheers
Geerththanan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kquishir)
No, GCSEs
Got a bit worried there...
Happyness
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by GεεRTHAN)
Got a bit worried there...
about?
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wont be checking track first. I want to go to college, get my results, spend ages holdoing the envelope until my boyfriend gets hacked off and opens them for me, and then I'm going to either start getting very very excitable, or get a map to work out exactly how far manchester abd bristol are apart (I'm too scared to look at teh moment), or I'm going straight to student services for the clearing lists.
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kquishir)
about?
Your sense of humour.
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh gosh i feel sorry for all you a-level people! Waiting for GCSEs is boring enough, but the whole uni thing involved with alevels, ok, i'll stop now, this isn't helping you
beecher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've resigned to failure. Results day will be awesome!
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil_one)
oh gosh i feel sorry for all you a-level people! Waiting for GCSEs is boring enough, but the whole uni thing involved with alevels, ok, i'll stop now, this isn't helping you
waiting for allkinds of results are nerve wracking!
browny2806
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think these results in particular are the worst ones to wait for. Its just that this is it now, its either passing with the grades you want and getting into university or not getting the grades and facing that uncertain future. Its one hell of a reality to comprehend as a simple minded 18 year old.

That and to throw into the mix aswell is the fact that I have spent countless hours in the library preparing for these exams and more so A levels in general so a great deal of sacrifice will be shown to either have payed off or not been enough in a months time..........again its one hell of a situation to comprehend and confront :eek: Cant imagine how i will be the night before results! Think il have friends around or go somewhere and cry!
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by browny2806)
I think these results in particular are the worst ones to wait for. Its just that this is it now, its either passing with the grades you want and getting into university or not getting the grades and facing that uncertain future. Its one hell of a reality to comprehend as a simple minded 18 year old.

That and to throw into the mix aswell is the fact that I have spent countless hours in the library preparing for these exams and more so A levels in general so a great deal of sacrifice will be shown to either have payed off or not been enough in a months time..........again its one hell of a situation to comprehend and confront :eek: Cant imagine how i will be the night before results! Think il have friends around or go somewhere and cry!
Last year i thought i had done really well, and i ended up getting 2 C's. This year i'm not sure cos i messed up in some of the Listenings etc, so i'm doubly worried because if think i've done OK what the hell kind of a grade am i gonna get?????
kateykat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got some crap results last year too.

Love your little rhyme in your sig btw unfinished sympathy, hehehe.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by elbow_fan)
I got some crap results last year too.

Love your little rhyme in your sig btw unfinished sympathy, hehehe.
thanks elbow, it's from the Vicar of Dibley.

Hopefully our results will be a lot better than last year? Have you some good vibes about your results??
Little_Button
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by paddylad)
AKA what I already said, 31 days:rolleyes:
Months come in 3 different kinds afterall
Yes I know they do, I'm not retarded :rolleyes: I was just expressing my anxiety, like most other people who have posted in this thread...so is there really and need to be so petty?
kateykat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think my vibes about this year's results are a little bit more positive since I did put much more effort in for A2. I don't think I will have attained the grades I need but hopefully they won't be too dire! :confused: What about you?
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by elbow_fan)
I think my vibes about this year's results are a little bit more positive since I did put much more effort in for A2. I don't think I will have attained the grades I need but hopefully they won't be too dire! :confused: What about you?
i put in a lot of work for my exams, not just with revision but throughout the 2 years, i hopefully deserve my desired grades cos i received effort and achievement prizes for all my subjects, but i know that means jack**** in the exams
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well resutls day is exactally 4 weeks tomorrow. I just want to know what i got although im really nervous about it.

I did really badly last year, but ive worked alot harder this year as well as doing alot of resits so im hoping i managed to scrape reasonable grades.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.53%
No (216)
73.47%

Watched Threads