Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just thank your lucky stars we don't have to do the IB!! That sounds horrible! 3 more years of being at school? 2 was plenty thankyou very much!!
Bluefairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
3 more days to go?
Helicopter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate that when we go into collect our results slip they'll have seen the grades before us!
guccilittlepiggy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
3 days 20 hours and 47 minutes.
guccilittlepiggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helicopter)
I hate that when we go into collect our results slip they'll have seen the grades before us!
i can't look at them, i pick up people reactions too well
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
i can't look at them, i pick up people reactions too well
ha Funny you say that. My head of maths and tutor at college had this really mean look on his face, a look of disappointment, when he handed my Jan results. But my results were fab. I think he was just having me on...
beach surf babe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
But you can also read too much into people's faces.
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by silent ninja)
ha Funny you say that. My head of maths and tutor at college had this really mean look on his face, a look of disappointment, when he handed my Jan results. But my results were fab. I think he was just having me on...
:eek: HOW MEAN!

I don't have to look at anyone, thank God.. just a computer screen. Which is kind of more scary cos I'm all alone. I sat there last year convinced there was a mistake with my results, I didn't believe it until I'd seen my UMS marks a couple of weeks later in the post. Luckily I get the UMS marks with the grade this year.
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm deciding if I will read them on the spot or walk outside to read them
beach surf babe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Depending on the weather we might have to pick our results up outside, even if they're inside its only in the reception area and there isn't much space!! Haven't got many places to run and hide if needs be!
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol. Well if I get what I want I'm just walking straight out and jumping in the car, driving to a big open area and jumping up and down going YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! etc.

I don't particularly want to give thought to the other outcome, but if I don't make the grades I will stay in school and have long telephone conversations with the uni pleading for a place:p:
Thor55
Report 12 years ago
For the AS results they made us go in, in small batches and get our results... It seemed they knew (the teachers) who got what already... AND had set aside the good ones on a separate table !!! Hope they don't do the same for A2 results.... Btw im ****ing myself ... Too much depends on pieces of paper... in a brown envelope. RAH
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think the waiting is fun.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
argh i'm dreading my envelope coming off the reject pile like last year! the ones with a post it note for them to say 'jenna we advise you drop a subject this year' :rolleyes: i didn't follow their advice and this could reflect in my A2 results due to leaving myself with 20 exams this year including AS resits :bawling:

anyway, plan B, get released from my insurance uni, spend the winter season in the french alps, work for a bit, then in june go to do Camp America. (plan B is pretty appealing)
guccilittlepiggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Note)
I think the waiting is fun.
not on planet earth it isn't :confused:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i am soo scared. i'm going on holiday tonight, next time i step foot in england will be 2am on results morning. :afraid:
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The waiting is awesome. Once you have the results, all the fun is gone. The night before will be awesome. All night vigil on TSR anyone?
chocolatecheese
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sami C)
The waiting is awesome. Once you have the results, all the fun is gone. The night before will be awesome. All night vigil on TSR anyone?
i think there will be a lot of people (including me) up for that! :p: i just won't be able to sleep!
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sami C)
Agreed, waiting is awesome. I have already volunteered to mark the occasion with an all night vigil so expect to see me around
.butterfly.x.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have just read through this post and can no longer face food. Good preperation for post-results day self pitying. I am dreading results day and I have also got to drive to school which I havn't done for about 3 weeks and my whole body will be shaking.

I have moved my laptop up to my room so I can sit in privacy on results day eve trying to take my mind of it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (173)
67.58%
No (83)
32.42%

Watched Threads