Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
Note
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I might turn up really early and just sit outside in my car and read until we are allowed in.
Eau
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Note)
Tick tock tick tock.
ding dong ding dong.
*titanium*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by beach_surf_babe)
Getting a letter isn't though!! I'm praying for a letter...it might make me a bit calmer.
If i get the letter of acceptance on thursday morning, i wont be nervous at all. Just curious as to what i have got, obivously i want to do well but if i find out i have got in to university, my grades wont be an issue to me anymore.
-G-a-v-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wildfire)
ding dong ding dong.
ping pong ping pong?
firestone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by generalebriety)
Maybe if you made some decent threads instead of, you know, threads that had already been made 50 times before under different names, you wouldn't keep having to force people to talk in them. But nice try. :p:
7 threads on Results Day - I was wondering when someone would say that.
ArVi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by firestone)
7 threads on Results Day - I was wondering when someone would say that.
Is that all? I thought there would be more
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think anyone really cares about the grades anyway, just making their offer.
Note
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wonder which thread will be used most on wednesday night.
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Either this one or the results thread thingy at a guess
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This one seems more for general chat and the other one seems more like "OMG!! I'm so nervous", this one is like "lets get pissed! And stay up all night!"
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No, this was the result of wildfire's (brilliantly overused and tedious) idea to create a thread that's already been made and yet make it sound amazing when it's getting 0.1% of the reception of the other one because that has thousands of posts in it and this has 57. It's really starting to bore me, seeing his posts pop up all over the place saying things that other people have said, seeing threads about things that already exist duplicated by wildfire, just to get some attention. :rolleyes:
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This one seems more for general chat and the other one seems more like "OMG!! I'm so nervous", this one is like "lets get pissed! And stay up all night!"
Heh, I wonder if this thread will end up being a drunken all-nighter thread come wednesday night/early hours thursday morning
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ah, and it's just been moved. Lovely.
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes very nervous:s: :afraid:
athletesfoot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm not actually nervous, i'm not saying i think i done well but there only AS's who cares about them??
beach surf babe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by _-Arctic-Monkey-_)
Heh, I wonder if this thread will end up being a drunken all-nighter thread come wednesday night/early hours thursday morning
Resulting in drunken comments (comlete* with bad spelling) like "I'm never gonna get into my firm, I'm so rubbish...etc etc"

*just like that (I didn't do that on purpose either!!)
athletesfoot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sort out your sig gal its getting confusing??!!! #badger#
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Resulting in drunken comments (comlete* with bad spelling) like "I'm never gonna get into my firm, I'm so rubbish...etc etc"

*just like that (I didn't do that on purpose either!!)
lols, indeed - should make interesting reading the morning after though!
-G-a-v-
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Note)
I don't think anyone really cares about the grades anyway, just making their offer.
Pretty much - I'm applying this time round, but a lot of my mates don't really care what they get so long as they get into their firm choice.
RoCKiN RoCka
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ahhh im getting nervous now, i dnt think i did as well as i hoped aswell so im kinda ****tin myself wondering what ive got.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (69)
75%
No (23)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed