Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i had to do a lot of self teaching with hardly any time per subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guccilittlepiggy)
    i had to do a lot of self teaching with hardly any time per subject
    how come?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when the uni's accept you and you can look on UCAS track? apparently you can view whether youve been accepted a few days before but i was wondering about when!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helloworld)
    does anyone know when the uni's accept you and you can look on UCAS track? apparently you can view whether youve been accepted a few days before but i was wondering about when!?
    apparently on the actual results day you can! but naturally it will be jam packed with others looking as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helloworld)
    yes at 8pm, but last year the servers went down.

because one teacher never bothered to teach and another left

ReputationRep:
    yes at 8pm, but last year the servers went down.

oh that sucks

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: expect...i had two teachers both of whom didnt teach me!

i had to teach myself bio and phys and i know i messed up...BIG TIME...i am just hoping for a miracle

ReputationRep:
    its weird that these results have such an impact on our lives?
    and either will make our dreams, or create obstacles in order to stop them!
    but u just gotta chill out, its 2 late now 2 do anything and just enjoy your summer guys xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommy07)
    :ditto: expect...i had two teachers both of whom didnt teach me!

i had to teach myself bio and phys and i know i messed up...BIG TIME...i am just hoping for a miracle
    this is weird, how didn't they teach you?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest i would go into college and get them. UCAS track crashed last year and i have a feeling that it will do the exact same this year. The talk among the A2's last year was similar to that this year, everyone believed they could access ucas track and see their university offers before they went to college. This sadly turned out to not be the case and the results were'nt available online until 11am, 2 hours after the results were issued by colleges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by browny2806)
    To be honest i would go into college and get them. UCAS track crashed last year and i have a feeling that it will do the exact same this year. The talk among the A2's last year was similar to that this year, everyone believed they could access ucas track and see their university offers before they went to college. This sadly turned out to not be the case and the results were'nt available online until 11am, 2 hours after the results were issued by colleges
    i have to go in, i was 30 mins too early, and still ended up waiting- i was the first one there, but everyone pushed in front of me

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for my AS results this year. But on results day im gunna be going round the country camping in a camper van , and i get back 4 days later, Any ideas what the best way to find out about the results would be? I could wait and become really impatient for when i come home, or i could get a mate to pick them up, although he/she would probably lie lol

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks people!! *Goes to hyperventilate in corner*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    4 weeks people!! *Goes to hyperventilate in corner*
    haha *joins kellywood in hyperventilation*:p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear - this is runing my summer!!!

When i worry or get nervous or get impatient i clean... i'm turning into a housewife because of these results! ARGH! I even had my boyfriend's dinner on the table when he got in from work yesterday and I cleaned the apartment from top to bottom twice in two days... excessve I know, but I cant help the nervousness and the impatience!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not finding this as half as painful as it was for GCSEs...

Yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryt)
    I'm not finding this as half as painful as it was for GCSEs...

Yet
    In a way, I guess you could argue that GCSE results are more important than AS results because you can't easily do resits and you can't decline them.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    But A2 results are even more important...

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks!?!?!!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    i just want to skip the results and get to unhi! :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.