Turn on thread page Beta

Results Day Countdown watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmina)
    Why did he steal the H2SO4 anyway?? :confused:
    Its a long story but involves a rival school and our quest to create and set off a giant paint bomb in their school, thank god we never got round to doing it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *titanium*)
    Its a long story but involves a rival school and our quest to create and set off a giant paint bomb in their school, thank god we never got round to doing it!
    Shame.. such Genius!!

ReputationRep:
    Shame.. such Genius!!
    The plan was to use the Sulfuric Acid to create hydrogen, then use the hydrogen in the paint bomb, as a way of spreading the paint everywhere. In retrospect it would not have worked very well but we where only 14 years old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *titanium*)
    The plan was to use the Sulfuric Acid to create hydrogen, then use the hydrogen in the paint bomb, as a way of spreading the paint everywhere. In retrospect it would not have worked very well but we where only 14 years old.
    yeah can you imagine if you accidently blew up the school

ReputationRep:
    ...this thread seems to have grown quite rapidly in the last few days. :p:

I wonder how many people will be here (at/around this time) the night before?

ReputationRep:
    Probably all of us being like... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless I drink at this party I'm going to on Wednesday.. there is no way in hell I'm getting to sleep that night

ReputationRep:
    Oh God 3 days... damn...

ReputationRep:
    I don't want 10am Thursday 17/8/06 to ever come... ever...

ReputationRep:
    I don't want 10am Thursday 17/8/06 to ever come... ever...
    Why not? The sooner it gets here, the sooner it goes away

ReputationRep:
    true....

but OMFG!!! how the hell has it come round so quickly?! :O

Omg I can't believe we have gone from 3 weeks to 3 days now!

ReputationRep:
    It's the final countdown!

ReputationRep:
    not long to go,,, =.=

ReputationRep:
    In a way I don't want thurs to come too...

ReputationRep:
    The rest of the world goes on as normal while a million students futures are being decided. Just thought that needed re-itterating

ReputationRep:
    Our universities have known our results for over a day now and have probably decided our futures already.

Making anyone feel any better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Note)
    The rest of the world goes on as normal while a million students futures are being decided. Just thought that needed re-itterating
    Ahh, that's almost 1 in 60 of the population. A significant amount if I may add that won't be going on as normal not until atleast they get their results.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, but most of those are hiding either at work, the pub, in bed or a jail cell sobering up until thursday. Then it all begins again:p:

ReputationRep:
    oh god ive been having stomach cramp due to nerves. Are the grades on the results slip or do we have to work them out (I'm doing aqa) as level.

ReputationRep:
    i coulddnt sleep last night because i was worried about results

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.