Turn on thread page Beta

Results Day Countdown watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even thought about my parents reaction. I wish it would only be "congratulations" or "tell us what you want to do now". But I know in either case it will be all huge and stuff. Aw man... fuss...

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh .. it's the parents - didn't think about that one!!!!

I just want to get those results and know that I am in or not, so that I won't feel as stressed as I do now!

Josh

(I only want to go to my FIRM)

ReputationRep:
    my mums never bothered about it, shes never asked me before so thats one less worry

(Original post by hedwig)
    me too, same here. Although i already resat 1 paper from jan in june... it wasnt nice
    how depressing

on a happier note, i'll be going to Disneyland (the one in hong kong) soon.

ReputationRep:
    Well that is alright isn't it.

My parents want me to go to UCL soooo badly, and I want to go there also. Even my 9 year old and 11 year siblings want me to go, because they want to sleep over!!

Gosh the pressure!

Those examiners better have been able to read my papers!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm stressing!

ReputationRep:
    jagdomar, I have never seen anyone worry so much in my entire life! Hopefully when we get to UCL I will seek you out just to say "You calmed down yet?". Naturally your response will be, "I am so nervous about finals in three years, what if I don't get the best mark..." at which point I will run, far away!

ReputationRep:
    Sami C, I tried to give you positive rep for making me laugh .... but I have already given one out today - sorry!

I'll try to calm down, but I will be even more calm when I find out that I have got in!

What course are you doing at UCL?

Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildfire)
    how depressing

Yay! hope you have fun!! Something quite alot happier than the dooming result...

ReputationRep:
    I've been on TSR long enough to notice that year after year pessimism of results day seems to be increasing. Remarkable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami C)
    jagdomar, I have never seen anyone worry so much in my entire life! Hopefully when we get to UCL I will seek you out just to say "You calmed down yet?". Naturally your response will be, "I am so nervous about finals in three years, what if I don't get the best mark..." at which point I will run, far away!
    haha he is the only person on this forum whos worst than me

ReputationRep:
    Blame society. Blame government. Blame terrorism. Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildfire)
    how depressing

There's a disneyland in HK :confused:
    Learn something new everyday!
    It's going to be manic in TSR land on Wednesday night isn't it? The thought of it scares me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jagdomar)
    Well that is alright isn't it.

My parents want me to go to UCL soooo badly, and I want to go there also. Even my 9 year old and 11 year siblings want me to go, because they want to sleep over!!

Gosh the pressure!

Those examiners better have been able to read my papers!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm stressing!
    even I had trouble reading my papers. i'm pretty sure the examiners will think i was on something.

ReputationRep:
    My sister really wants me to go as she wants my bedroom...she will be the only person willing me to go through clearing, the rest of my family would prefer me to have a year out and "get some money behind me". (I am starting to prefer this option but I have not let them know yet!)

If you have nothing to do: A-level Results Chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweshar22)
    It's going to be manic in TSR land on Wednesday night isn't it? The thought of it scares me.
    lol.

Well i shall be watchin 2 hours of lost, so no time to think about results then!
    (i have it on s4c incase you wondered:p: )

(Original post by Sweshar22)
    yep it just opened: http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/h...?name=HomePage

ReputationRep:
    parents eek, theyre worrying me.

ReputationRep:
    OMG ............. I am sooo not as bad as some people!!!!

You are all soo mean!!!

HAHAHAHA .... I'll try to stop worry, but it is like I can see UCL and it could so quickly be snatched from me!

Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    i coulddnt sleep last night because i was worried about results
    For the last couple of nights I havent been sleeping because whenever I go to sleap I dream about music technology, and nothing else, all night. I dream that im in a studio with harassed clients behind me as I desperately attempt to get the mix right. And this goes on for hours on end and then I wake up and im still thinking about it and then I go back to sleap and the whole thing starts again.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.