The Student Room Group

English literature and theatre studies at Leeds uni interview

Hey everyone
I have just received an email to say I have an interview at Leeds university for English Literature and Theatre Studies. I was curious to know if anyone else has an interview or is waiting on a response for this particular course. It would also be a great help if anyone, who perhaps has done this course or is doing it, would have some advise for interview preparation.
Let me know:smile:
Reply 1
My interview is December 11th - so nervous! Where else have you applied?
Reply 2
We have an interview on the same day! Have your school given you much interview help? Just a mixture of English and English and drama/theatre courses and you?
Reply 3
Ah guess ill see you there!
Nope my school haven't helped me at all.. But I told my english teacher about the interview so she offered to help me out the day before and just go over some stuff from my personal statement.
Same, applied to english and theatre studies at Manchester, Sheffield, and Birmingham City which I got an offer for :smile:
I'm a third year on this course - I was nervous too! It's a brilliant course though :smile:
Reply 5
Which uni are you at?
Reply 6
I also had the leeds interview on that day! I got an offer a few days later! My manchester interview is january and i have an offer from sheffield! We picked similar places! Wheres your fave?
Reply 7
I've got an interview there on the 7th of February for that exact course! Have you had yours yet?
Reply 8
Nevermind, I just read the rest of the messages! :P

How did you interviews go? I hope they went well! :biggrin:
Do you have any tips, haha? Also, I've been asked to attend a 'group practical activity' afterwards, did you guys have to do this? Was it basically an audition? Please tell me you didn't have to dance!

Sorry for the 20Q! :P
Reply 9
Went well 3 offers now, manchester interview tomorrow and liverpool john moores in feb!!
No dancing thank god haha
Read my pm dont be worried its not an audition its just a little workshop!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending