sophiestewart
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
There is nothing purely on Journalism at Sheffield. So thought i'd make a thread

Applied for Journalism at Sheffield and got an offer, its my first choice and i'm super happy!
ConnorMcD
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have applied, I got a confirmation email from Sheffield on Tuesday that they received my application so fingers crossed!

My 1st choice also, so hopefully
sophiestewart
Rep:
?
(Original post by ConnorMcD)
I have applied, I got a confirmation email from Sheffield on Tuesday that they received my application so fingers crossed!

My 1st choice also, so hopefully
I hope you get an offer! then we can be classmates
it took them 3 weeks to make a decision for me!

Good luck!
ConnorMcD
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Got a conditional offer! So very happy, my grades are ABC so I need ABB so need to work hard. Very pleased though!
sophiestewart
Rep:
?
(Original post by ConnorMcD)
Got a conditional offer! So very happy, my grades are ABC so I need ABB so need to work hard. Very pleased though!
I'm sure you'll get it! Congrats
sophiestewart
Rep:
?
I've just made Sheffield as my firm choice! So as long as I get the grades then i'm in! Cannot wait to start learning Journalism!!
desigirl01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have applied to MA Broadcast Journalism at sheffield & have a conditional offer.am an international student & have to clear my english language test IELTS with 7.5 to fulfill the condition.

I have conditional offers from cardiff and city as well.am super confused as to which uni to pick...
sophiestewart
Rep:
?
(Original post by desigirl01)
I have applied to MA Broadcast Journalism at sheffield & have a conditional offer.am an international student & have to clear my english language test IELTS with 7.5 to fulfill the condition.

I have conditional offers from cardiff and city as well.am super confused as to which uni to pick...
Thats a hard one! I chose sheffield over all my others because it was top and the university staff for the course are amazing, the facilities top it off too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.85%
No (430)
66.15%

Watched Threads