As level history nazis: democracy and dictatorshipWatch this thread
While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?
We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.
If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.
Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
1. Assess the reasons for the survival of the Weimar Republic in the 1920s.
2. How successful were the Nazis in their policy of Gleichschaltung (coordination) after 1933?
3. Assess the reasons why the German states emerged from 1945 to 1949.
1. To what extent do the weaknesses of the Weimar democracy explain Hitler's rise to power in 1933?
2. How successful were Hitler's economic policies to 1945?
3. Assess the reasons for West Germany's 'economic miracle' in the 1950s.
1. To what extent did the Weimar Republic in the 1920s overcome the problems it faced?
2. 'Their use of terror was the main reason that the Nazis retained control in Germany after 1933.' How far do you agree?
3. Assess the reasons why Adenauer kept power for so long after 1945.
1. 'The impact of the Great Depression was the main reason for Hitler's rise to power by January 1933.' How far do you agree?
2. To what extent did the Nazis achieve the aims of their social policies?
3. How successful was Adenauer's foreign policy?
1. 'Economic recover was the main reason why the Nazis stayed in power after 1933' How far do you agree?
2. Assess the reasons why a divided Germany emerged in the years from 1945 to 1949.
3. To what extent was Adenauer personally responsible for West Germany's growing strength in the 1950s?
1. How effectively did Weimar governments deal with the problems they faced in the 1920s?
2. To what extent was Hitler's leadership the main reason why the Nazis came to power in 1933?
3. How successful was Hitler's economic policy in 1945?
1. To what extent were the actions of other political parties and their leaders responsible for the rise to power of Hitler and the Nazi party?
2. To what extent did Hitler's consolidation of power in Germany after March 1933 depend on terror?
3. Assess the reasons for West Germany's political stability in the 1950s.
1. To what extent did Gustav Stresemann's policies bring stability to the Weimar Republic?
2. How successful were the Nazis in imposing their ideas about society on the German people?
3. To what extent was the Soviet Union responsible for the division of Germany from 1945 to 1949?
1. Assess the reasons for Hitler coming to power in 1933.
2. 'Hitler's economic policies failed to prepare Germany for war.' How far do you agree?
3. To what extent was Adenauer's success in foreign policy the main reason why he retained power from 1949 to 1963?
It's cool, it saves you going through OCR to find them! Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, I had to copy it up from own copy & don't forget they're all worth 50 marks!