The Student Room Group

Photography 2014 applicants

Anybody applying to do a BA in photography next September? Haven't really seen anyone else. I applied the 20thDec.
I applied to:
- Nottingham Trent
-Manchester Met-online portfolio
-UCLAN- online portfolio
-Coventry- interview
-Derby- interview
Reply 1
I want to do a photography ba only have one choice i live in london and dont really want to go to far out only max 2 hours do you know any good 1ns..
Reply 2
Original post by lauralou21
I want to do a photography ba only have one choice i live in london and dont really want to go to far out only max 2 hours do you know any good 1ns..

I know Roehampton was meant to be quite good but I looked and the modules were strange and I was considering Middlesex but decided not to apply.
Reply 3
Looks like its me and you and a fellow friend for now jodie x
Reply 4
Original post by Jodiep1996
Anybody applying to do a BA in photography next September? Haven't really seen anyone else. I applied the 20thDec.
I applied to:
- Nottingham Trent
-Manchester Met-online portfolio
-UCLAN- online portfolio
-Coventry- interview
-Derby- interview

I have an unconditional offer to do Photography at Coventry :smile: have you had your interview yet?
Reply 5
I had my interview at Coventry and got a conditional offer. Also had an interview and got a conditional offer from UCLAN. How come you got an unconditional?
Reply 6
Original post by Jodiep1996
I had my interview at Coventry and got a conditional offer. Also had an interview and got a conditional offer from UCLAN. How come you got an unconditional?

ah right :smile: do you reckon it will be one of your top 2 choices? And i'm not sure it was conditional at first but they changed it to an unconditional offer!
Did they properly interview you on Saturday or not? They didn't with me which was weird?!
Reply 7
Original post by Midd11
ah right :smile: do you reckon it will be one of your top 2 choices? And i'm not sure it was conditional at first but they changed it to an unconditional offer!
Did they properly interview you on Saturday or not? They didn't with me which was weird?!

It's my top two yeah-I've applied to 5 and had interviews and offers for Coventry and uclan. I’ve been invited tointerviews at Manchester Met, Nottingham Trent and Derby but I’ve declined themas I’ve had offers from my two top choices which are also my lowest entrygrades.
Yeah my interview at Coventry was weird we had the wholegroup thing and then they invited us in individually for interviews but thenthey just told me that I had an offer and didn’t ask me anything else!
Reply 8
I have an interview next month at Nottingham Trent!
Yeah same, they didn't interview me either haha. You must have been in the same group discussion as me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey guys :smile: I'm applying to do Photography, I've applied for places in London mostly. I know a good few people from my sixth form that have interview offers from places like Nottingham Trent, Coventry and Derby.
Reply 10
I had to send my portfolio to Uclan too and I've been asked to interview.
Also got a conditional off Not Trent after an interview x

Quick Reply

Latest