The Student Room Group

why are there no girl bands?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Cll_ws
I actually watched this just after posting here :tongue: It's one of the few channels on Youtube that I subscribe to, the react to... videos are awesome

I've known BABYMETAL for a while now and I still think they're absolutely insane every time I listen to them haha. The fact that the video was uploaded a few hours after my comment is a bit weird (for me), I mean, it's not like I go around talking about them all the time :tongue:
Yeah, the fine bros are wicked! Some of the youtubers, I admit, do annoy me though. Oh well. :redface: Mitch and Scott from superfruit/pentatonix are awesome!
Came here to suggest Babymetal! They're crazy good. It shouldn't work but.....it does.

J-Pop/K-Pop as a whole has a whole bunch of female groups. I know you're looking for female instrument bands, but considering all singing, all dancing girl groups are becoming less, K-Pop certainly makes up for it.
Reply 62
hmm well there's Heart:

The "behind the band" story is pretty interesting.
(edited 8 years ago)
Who cares hello it's called YouTube just put in spice girls that's all the girl band you need.
Reply 64
Habibi, Warpaint, Savages, Armpit and the Glitterbabies, Vivian girls.
There's quite a few out there but they just aren't as popular as other bands which are a shame.
Hinds, The Big Moon, Dream Wife are all just made up of women but then there's Wolf Alice and Black Honey that are fronted by women

Quick Reply

Latest