The Student Room Group

system problem

Hi Mark,
there is a technical problem on my application.
My Customer Reference Number is 11313664713.
On 25 October I've sent to SFE my marriage certificate and my passport, and over 20 days later SFE has sent back to me both.
But if I press the "View your application status" button, I see heading "evidence" is not complete. The system is asking me: "Select which evidence item you will provide to confirm your Married or Civil Partner". And if I select "Original Marriage Certificate", the system says: "We are waiting for this item (marriage certificate), We have returned your Original Passport on 13/11/2013".
But I've sent my original marriage certificate already!!! I've sent it together with my passport, and over 20 days later they sent back to me both!!!
Please correct the mistake. (CRN: 11313664713)
Many thanks.
Hi there,

You evidence will be awaiting validation. Have you received any further requests for evidence?

For example residency etc.

Thanks
Reply 2
Yes, two weeks ago (13 November) I've got a letter, they wrote that:
"(...) Thank you for your application for student finance. To asses your application, we need the following information which you did not give in your application form. Please provide a signed written letter from yourself, listing your addresses, and the dates that you lived at each address, during the periods 01/09/2010 to 01/12/2010, and 01/09/2012 to 01/09/2013. (...)"
Next day (14 November) I've sent the reply, with the addresses and dates.
Therefore every needed evidence is sent.
Reply 3
Update:
I've got a new letter:

"Urgent! Our records show that we have not yet processed all the evidence needed to confirm the details you have given.
Please send the evidence we need as soon as possible. To enable us to reference and manage your customer account, please write your Customer Reference Number on every document you send us. If you don't prove you are eligible for student finance you will not receive any payments.
How do I know what evidence to send?
You can check the list of evidence we need, and the address to send it to, by logging into your online account at www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinance, selecting 'Academic Year 2013/14' and by following the links to the evidence section."

I've seen my evidence section again, and they still write there: "We are waiting for the Original Marriage Certificate"... Everything else is OK, the addresses as well, but the marriage certificate...
I tell you again: I've sent it on 25 October already, together with my passport, and 20 days later they has sent both back to me.
Please correct the mistake. (CRN: 11313664713)
Many thanks.
Hi mradama, normally the system will issue a request for evidence until the evidence itself has been processed in order to ensure that you have actually sent the evidence for processing.

If you have already sent the relevant evidence and had it returned then you can be confident it will be processed in due course.

Thanks
Reply 5
How does it happen that, three weeks ago they has sent it back to me but they haven't processed it?
Hi mradama,

We have looked at your account, and can see you have provided a breakdown of your addresses for the 3 year period before the start of your course.

We also require evidence you were living at these addresses. Examples of this include Council Tax letters, Utility Bills and Bank statements stating your address.

Please note this evidence will also need to cover the
3 year period before the start of your course.

Thanks
Reply 7
Ok. And my marriage certificate is alright? I don't have to send it again?
Hi mradama,

You do not need to re-send your marriage certificate at this time.

Thanks
Reply 9
I've sent my evidences about my adresses on 07/December, payslips and p60 forms. The SFE didn't answer anyithing.
And now, when I've entered in to online account, I've seen that they have written that I'm not eligible to get student finance for this academic year.

Could you tell me why?

(And could you tell me that when will they send back to me my p60's? I need back them.)

CRN: 11313664713.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending