Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else entering these this year? We've spent hours and hours working on our award and now the site is down and we can't enter... Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. If it's not fixed soon and we miss the deadline i will actually cry...we've put so much work into it!

ReputationRep:
    Find the number of the people who run it and ask them when it will be back up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie)
    Is anyone else entering these this year? We've spent hours and hours working on our award and now the site is down and we can't enter... Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. If it's not fixed soon and we miss the deadline i will actually cry...we've put so much work into it!
    O dear lord I forgot about the SRA entries, I've just taken over management of our station, and i think I'm supposed to submit presenters entries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    Find the number of the people who run it and ask them when it will be back up?
    The site was completely down so I couldn't get a phone number for them! The exec from my station have been very vague too so wasn't really sure where to go from here... the site seems to be back up now but still without an enter option!

ReputationRep:
    hmm. human sciences at sussex. student radio. a lively personality. brown hair. Spells her name Abbie, as opposed to Abi/Abbey/etc etc.

Not wanting to reveal your true identity on the internet, but could it be Abbie M of the most wonderful school involving a certain M. Curtis?

if you have no idea who i am. think sussex. think the boar. think drop out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pelocin)
    hmm. human sciences at sussex. student radio. a lively personality. brown hair. Spells her name Abbie, as opposed to Abi/Abbey/etc etc.

Not wanting to reveal your true identity on the internet, but could it be Abbie M of the most wonderful school involving a certain M. Curtis?

if you have no idea who i am. think sussex. think the boar. think drop out.
    piss off pearson :P

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.