Cheap bikinis - especially for well endowed ladies Watch

Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hello people,

I was in TESCO's last week and they had loads of basic bikini's in plain colours for £2/3 for the tops and £2 for the bottoms. Great if you want lots of bikinis in a few colours but don't have much cash. The best thing about it was that they are starting to acknowledge that you can be slim with big boobs! Usually i can wear a size 8/10 bottoms but have to get a size 16 top because of the size of my boobs but they have size 10 A/B cup, all the way up to size 10 DD cup. I am an E and the DD fitted me fine and meant it was more in propotion!

Hope this helps someone.
Dramatic Star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Could try somewhere like Primark, Matalan or George at Asda.... I've never brought one from any of these places so I'm not sure on their sizing. Worth a try though.
baby_emmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh thanks v much!! On holiday tomorrow and i've only managed to find one bikini top so far! Shall go to my local Tesco's tonight and look!!

-x-
ladyportacabin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
New look is good, they have some lovely mix and match seperates and usually go up to a D cup.

Bikini fabric has a bit of stretch, so you can sometimes get away with a smaller size.
prettyblueeyes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Primark are very generous sizes in their swimwear.
Sarky
Rep:
?
Oh also ASDA is good for bikinis. Similar price. They sell them as string bikini's in a pack for about £3? I had to swap the packs so i got a size 8 bottoms with a size 18 top..not sure i'd recommend doing that, but that was last summer. Great for if you're in the mood for customising as well as they're so cheap you can pretty much do what you want to them.
hanhan88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dorothy perkins do some good mix and match separates for £5 each. So far ive found that dorothy perkins and bhs go up to size 20 tops. Im generally a 20 on top and 12 on bottom so i always have to get separates and get halterneck tops. Anyone know anywhere else that goes up to this size in tops?
Sarky
Rep:
?
ASDA goes up to an 18. I think (but i may be wrong) that TESCO's goes up to a size 20.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads