ReputationRep:
    Im well confused.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh so am I

ReputationRep:
    what the hell...?

What are people saying no to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really upset - my friend said she needed space....what the hell.

ReputationRep:
    your friend said that?

She's just jealous of your emogs :love:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and i'm not even the clingy one. I can't believe it, i'm still struggling to get past it. I'm sick and tired of being walked over.....I can't post in H&R because she will know it's me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Yeah, and i'm not even the clingy one. I can't believe it, i'm still struggling to get past it. I'm sick and tired of being walked over.....I can't post in H&R because she will know it's me.
    Aww Claire :hugs:

If you wanna have a rant, just send me a PM

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really walked over....i'm just a bit upset thats all. I'd never say that to someone.

ReputationRep:
    My head hurts.

ReputationRep:
    Whys that James? I bet it doesn't hurt as much as mine does right now.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the Black Sheep in Croydon had £1 drinks last night and a really good DJ.

numerous £1 pints of "Sheep Dip", crappy ale and tequila shots + raving all night to hip-hop, drum and bass and dance tunes = hungover and achey James

Great night though.

ReputationRep:
    Damn sight better than my night! I wish i had a hangover - it would be a distraction from this emotional anguish. The owner is living up to her emogs.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's a cool place, has this nice ID system thing so you can get in with nothing but your right index finger on this reader thingy. Complicated but cool.

I've yet to go there on an indie night (I won't like the music, but I bet there's an extreme amount of buff indie girls). So might have to do that soon.

You read that PM I sent you...look out for that one, I can see it happening...

ReputationRep:
    Hello :wavey: how are you clarence?? ;console;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the victory james)
    Yeah it's a cool place, has this nice ID system thing so you can get in with nothing but your right index finger on this reader thingy. Complicated but cool.

I've yet to go there on an indie night (I won't like the music, but I bet there's an extreme amount of buff indie girls). So might have to do that soon.

You read that PM I sent you...look out for that one, I can see it happening...
    Whooo. There needs to be some love....even though I don't have a clue who the dood is.

Hey Ankan, yeah, i'm cool, bit better than I was earlier. I think i need some sleep though.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that you'll be even better than best soon enough ... a good night sleep might do you good

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.