Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that makes it all ok then..... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexeynechaev)
    Well, there is "vonging" - digging up a recently buried body of a female, then committing to an act of cunnilingus on the body whilst another person jumps on the stomach of the dead woman as to have the insides of her shot out into the face and mouth of the person committing the act of cunnilingus.

I just had to tell people about this:rofl:
    sick sick sick...

ReputationRep:
    Well, there is "vonging" - digging up a recently buried body of a female, then committing to an act of cunnilingus on the body whilst another person jumps on the stomach of the dead woman as to have the insides of her shot out into the face and mouth of the person committing the act of cunnilingus.
    Thanks, I think I'll add this to my "manual dexterity".

ReputationRep:
    Oh man. I feel REALLY sorry for people who have THAT fetish.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...i feel sick after reading that:puke:

ReputationRep:
    Some cases have been noticed in the US, however I am sure that once people learn about the art:p: there will be more:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You should all have an Emog fetish. They are so scene.

ReputationRep:
    Some sick replies in here... ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    We thought it went without saying
    :rofl: Of course:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexeynechaev)

I just had to tell people about this:rofl:
    How the hell did there become enough knowledge of that, with large enough gatherings of people that did it, for a phrase to be coined??

ReputationRep:
    Vonging sounds like the sickest thing I've ever heard. Is it real?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuglyduckling)
    Vonging sounds like the sickest thing I've ever heard. Is it real?
    Apparently it is true:rolleyes: As I have mentioned one or two cases have been noted in the States (surprise surprise:p:). It is indeed one of the sickest things...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leigh)
    How the hell did there become enough knowledge of that, with large enough gatherings of people that did it, for a phrase to be coined??
    Exactly the question I asked:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Spark)
    It isn't that weird, I don't think - apparently people fantasize about events that happened as they were growing up and going through the psychosexual stages: it is why people fantasize about dressing as babies and wetting themselves and so on. You were male, so this may be why you are aroused - because it is a throwback to when you were going through the psychosexual stages...or something like that.
    I wish...I am transgender, but not a transsexual, (I suppose when I said MtF it was a bit misleading) i.e. I have not undergone surgery, so I still have a male physical body, (see profile picture) although what you said can still be applied to some extent since I imagine myself as a female the rest of the time.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.