The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne interview

Hey guys

So I have an Interview at Ravensbourne on the 4th of December (2013) for digital film production.

Does anyone have any idea of the questions they ask or the interview format? Anyone had such interview in previous years and could help me out ( and any other applicants!) in regards to what to be expecting from the interview?

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hey zwanz,

I've got my interview tomorrow! Hope it went well though... How did you find it?

Ben
Reply 2
Hey Ben

The interview itself was quite informal :smile: It was with the leader of the course and a third year student ambasador and we literally just sat on the landing and had a chat!

They ask the usual questions, like why film, why Ravensbourne, then they asked me what i thought the biggest challenge the media industry faced today is. Then they look at your show reel and you have a chat about it :smile:

The whole process really only took around 45 mins, I think mine went Ok but I'm not holding out for an offer :L

Hope yours goes well :biggrin:! good luck :smile:

Ellie
Hi Everyone,

Don't be too worried about interviews, just bring a few relevant pieces of work related to the course your applying to (unless otherwise asked). You'll find most interviews are more like a conversation than an interview, you will also have a chance to ask the tutor your questions. Don't feel nervous and try explain all your points cogently and concisely, I am sure you'll eventually look back on the interview and laugh at how nervous you were.

Good Luck,
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending