The Student Room Group

Drunk girl at party, interested or not?

ok last night there was a party and everyone was drunk to the max. Me and this pretty girl somehow started hugging and we chatted at the bar (i am shy so i guess she started chatting to me, but i can't remember much of it). Now this girl had ignored me up to the point when she got drunk, and we never kissed even though i was flirtatious.... We got seperated and i havnt heard from her since. Does she like me? Did the alcohol reveal her true feelings or just beer goggles? I really like this girl and we have history from ages ago. What should i do? any ways of finding out what she feels? :smile:

thx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How about talking to her sober?

Always a good start.
Reply 2
Handy
How about talking to her sober?

Always a good start.

because.... thats hard work,....
Reply 3
No girl worth having has ever been easy to get with imho, like Handy says speak to her sober, give her a ring and go out with her for a bit, if it's going well and she likes you, you'll probably be able to tell.
Reply 4
Anonymous

No pain, no gain, I'm afraid sonny.
Reply 5
harry5069
No girl worth having has ever been easy to get with imho, like Handy says speak to her sober, give her a ring and go out with her for a bit, if it's going well and she likes you, you'll probably be able to tell.

thanks for the advice

lets say you are a girl, and get drunk and remember a guy but not much more than that, and the next day he rings or txts, and you dont really fancy him, what do you do? i think i'm affraid to act for fear of rejection, dammit!! no wonder im single :frown:
Reply 6
Anonymous
lets say you are a girl, and get drunk and remember a guy but not much more than that, and the next day he rings or txts, and you dont really fancy him, what do you do? i think i'm affraid to act for fear of rejection, dammit!! no wonder im single :frown:

Well think about it, whats worse, texting/ ringing her and getting rejected? Or not ringing her when she likes you and therefore you never knowing about it and staying single?

Just go for it, you'll regret it if you don't.:biggrin:
Reply 7
Anonymous
thanks for the advice

Start enjoying being single, or be miserable forever.
Reply 8
Shreerac1
Start enjoying being single, or be miserable forever.

:hmmmm: how about no
Reply 9
Anonymous
:hmmmm: how about no

Or you could just go out, get drunk, hug a girl, post about it on a forum. Bound to stop you being single.
Reply 10
Shreerac1
Or you could just go out, get drunk, hug a girl, post about it on a forum. Bound to stop you being single.

Maybe we could all accept that not everyone has the confidence to just go up to a girl and start speaking to them as if it was the most natural thing in the world and it takes some courage to follow up something you did when you were drunk.
Anonymous

If you cant even do that then you can forget about it...
Reply 12
Well are you gonna get a chance to see her out again?
If so, just have a chat to her drunk.

I only saw my current girlfriend sober after about 3 weeks of sleeping with her - score!!! :biggrin:
BobMob

I only saw my current girlfriend sober after about 3 weeks of sleeping with her - score!!! :biggrin:

Bless the proles.
Reply 14
HearTheThunder
Bless the proles.

I don't see why there's anything particularly proletarian about it, I just drank a lot in first term, and the relationship started very casually.
We've been together 6 months now.

Anyway, to the OP, it could very well be a case of beer goggles, in the sense that she might not really be looking for anything but was feeling a bit flirtatious/horny in her drunken state.

I wouldn't say it's appropriate to come on strongly when you're both sober, it might freak her out. Try and go for the same type of flirtation next time you're both out, to test the waters.
tbh she prolly isnt interested in you other than as a friend.
Anonymous
ok last night there was a party and everyone was drunk to the max. Me and this pretty girl somehow started hugging and we chatted at the bar (i am shy so i guess she started chatting to me, but i can't remember much of it). Now this girl had ignored me up to the point when she got drunk, and we never kissed even though i was flirtatious.... We got seperated and i havnt heard from her since. Does she like me? Did the alcohol reveal her true feelings or just beer goggles? I really like this girl and we have history from ages ago. What should i do? any ways of finding out what she feels? :smile:

thx
Dude. She was drunk! Follow the drunk guidelines. Here they are......

Hump

Dump

Got that?
Reply 17
Girls have been all over me when their drunk, it dosn't mean a thing, they are drunk.
AT82
Girls have been all over me when their drunk, it dosn't mean a thing, they are drunk.
Girls are over you all the time AT. It always means a thing. So what are you hiding?
Reply 19
It depends as a drunk girl at a party once did want to see me again and we ended up going out for 6 months but recently i got with a drunk girl at another party and she didnt want to know the next day so its hit and miss

Latest

Trending

Trending