The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University - Fashion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hiya, I'm from London. I applied for fashion communication and promotion too. I really need to get onto that course
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by annabelleh23
Yes, Nottingham or Westminster.... I think I might See if I can go to an open day first. A.d haha same here, I keep checking just in case, waiting makes me nervous! And can I ask how long it took for you welcome email to.come through? I haven't got mine yet but they said they have my application.. I might call them just in case

You mean the ucas welcome letter? It came for me the next working day. Oh I will go to the open days as well, since I haven't been to any of the unis yet..I think NTU will invite us to an offer holders day if we get one!:smile: and I hope Westminster does the same..
Reply 22
Heyaa, I've applied to Nottingham Trent for fashion communication too, haven't heard back yet so getting a little nervous...

Alexa
Reply 23
Hiya, I applied for FCP last year and differed so i'm unconditional this year :smile: I'm sure you'll get in, don't worry
Hi girlies! I'm just wondering if any of you have managed to book onto any of the applicant days because I can't find where to do it! x
Reply 25
Original post by MarthaGracex
Hi girlies! I'm just wondering if any of you have managed to book onto any of the applicant days because I can't find where to do it! x

I had a look too, I have a feeling they might be all booked up! There doesn't seem to be an option for 2014/15 students, apart from the accommodation open day that i've booked x
just firmed fashion management! CANT WAIT :smile:
Reply 27
Hiii!

I'm applying for BA Fashion Design, just submitted my online portfolio so still faaaar away from getting an offer haha

Was wondering, does anyone know what to expect from an interview for this course? What questions will be asked, stuff I need to know ect.
I'm really set on Notts so would love some feedback! Thanks
Reply 28
Hi! I've applied for fashion design at NTU :smile: Already sent a digital portfolio, now I'm just checking my emails all day to see if they reply. I went to the open day in October and I LOVE it!!
Also applied to Manchester Met, Leeds Uni, Northumbria and Edinburgh. Have interviews at both Northumbria and Manchester in the next few weeks!
Reply 29
Original post by sena93
Hiii!

I'm applying for BA Fashion Design, just submitted my online portfolio so still faaaar away from getting an offer haha

Was wondering, does anyone know what to expect from an interview for this course? What questions will be asked, stuff I need to know ect.
I'm really set on Notts so would love some feedback! Thanks

Hi:smile: How did you know you're digital portfolio was sent? On the work submission under my uploads it says portfolio and written work but I'm not sure if that's all I'm supposed to do? :/
Reply 30
That's all you need to do :smile: did you get a messaged saying thank you your work has been submitted? As long as you did that's fine. I wasn't sure either so I rang them and they said they had recieved it!
Reply 31
Original post by sena93
That's all you need to do :smile: did you get a messaged saying thank you your work has been submitted? As long as you did that's fine. I wasn't sure either so I rang them and they said they had recieved it!

I didn't get an email so I just phoned up the they said they've received it. Thanks! :smile:
Reply 32
Hey, I'm applying for fashion communication and promotion, I jus pt got my offer today. Yaaay so excited! Good luck to everyone !

Alexa
Reply 33
Original post by Alexayo
Hey, I'm applying for fashion communication and promotion, I jus pt got my offer today. Yaaay so excited! Good luck to everyone !

Alexa

Oh Congratulations!!!! :smile: Do you mind if I ask when you sent your application? I haven't heard from them yet, and I sent it just before Christmas..
Original post by J3nny295
I had a look too, I have a feeling they might be all booked up! There doesn't seem to be an option for 2014/15 students, apart from the accommodation open day that i've booked x

I've managed to do it now! In the pack that they sent me once I had received my offer, there was a card with the dates of the applicant days and the website link that you need to go on to be able to book onto one! So try having a look in your pack :smile: x
Hey guys!
I've got an offer for Fashion Communication & Promotion! Just put it as my firm :smile: x
Whn did u reply. I'm still waiting!
Reply 37
Got and interview for Fashion Design on the 26th, so nervous!!
Reply 38
Ahaha me too! Do we need extra stuff in our portfolio from what we sent online? Because I literally showed my whole portfolio online, it's not a lot of work! Now I don't know what to do.
Reply 39
Original post by sena93
Ahaha me too! Do we need extra stuff in our portfolio from what we sent online? Because I literally showed my whole portfolio online, it's not a lot of work! Now I don't know what to do.

On the 26th? And I'm not sure, I showed the majority of mine too. Have you got a written piece? I don't know what to do for it :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending