Turn on thread page Beta

How to make hair grow longer faster? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    jaffa gardens is right..every man in my house has to go for a haircut like so much more often than the girls

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, this Silica OK stuff sounds great, but does it speed up hair growth all over the body?
    In which case gorilla legs and birds' nests for armpits may be an unfortunate side effect.

ReputationRep:
    Just curious, this Silica OK stuff sounds great, but does it speed up hair growth all over the body?
    In which case gorilla legs and birds' nests for armpits may be an unfortunate side effect.
    I've been taking Silica from Holland and Barrett recently and haven't had any such side effects.
    Then again, my head hair isn't growing much faster either (i'm not bald I just want quite long hair)

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.