Scannell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys,
I am looking for a bit of guidance on my marketing assignment, part one is Task 1.
Explain how market research is an essential part of marketing decision making process. explain the importance of both internal and external research. (3.1)

Task 2
List the basic steps required when undertaking a market research project. (3.2)

Task 3.
Appreciate and explain the fundamental methods that can be used to gathering data for marketing research (3.3)

For task one i started off by:
by saying market research is largely used as marketing research, then explained the difference of each,

explained marketing research looks at variables from the marketing mix which is categorized into 4 ps

explained it is used as a deciison making tool and helps identify the needs of customers and projected needs.

included the six types of research within marketing research and explained what one looks at

started to talk about environmental analysis.....any more input for task one and any adivce on the other questions please?
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Scannell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TSR Study Helper)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Thank you !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University