Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Yeah, hit me up :smile:

i cant seem to pm on mobile so could you please pm me? thank you
Original post by username54
Anyone available to PM? need some advice lmao

Am also free if you want multiple opinions :smile:
Original post by becausethenight
Am also free if you want multiple opinions :smile:

Thank you, could you pm me first as I'm not able to pm on mobile?
Original post by username54
Thank you, could you pm me first as I'm not able to pm on mobile?

Sure :yy:
So apparently taking issue with transphobic laugh reactions in a facebook group gets your post removed and questioning it gets you booted out whilst the people flooding the trans post with said reactions are allowed to remain. Alrighty then.

At least TSR is much more inclusive, am proud to be part of a team that promotes that kind of culture.

I'm glad my own views have matured and grown as well, at first i wasnt sure what i thought of the T section of the community but on reflection it was more to do with my own insecurities of having an endocrine disorder and nothing to do with actual trans people. I still dont fully understand aspects of things like non binary but life is too short. People are just out here vibing trying to be themselves.
Methodist Church allows same-sex marriage in 'momentous' vote

My parent is a methodist so this makes me happy :woo:
Original post by CoolCavy
Methodist Church allows same-sex marriage in 'momentous' vote

My parent is a methodist so this makes me happy :woo:

It's incredible news, put a big smile on my face when I read that earlier today! :biggrin: I don't store much hope for my own denomination, but it's great that other Christians are making this kinda progress :h:
66615843_2432410053471668_342737874824724480_o.jpg

(Artist: Emi Illustrations)
Gradually increasingly masculine dress sense at work. Have some trouser braces that i just love (plus its functional because my trousers constantly slip down). Am wearing them tomorrow and a bit nervous :colondollar:
I dont like the woman's office attire it seems to just be flowy dresses and its just not me. I want to look smart and dapper like the men.
I want to wear a tie eventually but am doing it in stages so i dont come across too 'gay' :angelblush:
I feel like the environment is very heteronormative which theres nothing wrong with that per se but i dont want to rock the boat too much. I already feel like i stick out a little in a mens shirt and trousers.
In the winter ill see about getting a mens formal jacket. I miss the silky feel on your arms of blazers and how smart they look.
(edited 2 years ago)
Gradually increasingly masculine dress sense at work. Have some trouser braces that i just love (plus its functional because my trousers constantly slip down). Am wearing them tomorrow and a bit nervous :colondollar:
I dont like the woman's office attire it seems to just be flowy dresses and its just not me. I want to look smart and dapper like the men.
I want to wear a tie eventually but am doing it in stages so i dont come across too 'gay' :angelblush:
I feel like the environment is very heteronormative which theres nothing wrong with that per se but i dont want to rock the boat too much. I already feel like i stick out a little in a mens shirt and trousers.
In the winter ill see about getting a mens formal jacket. I miss the silky feel on your arms of blazers and how smart they look.

You'll look amazing with your trouser braces tomorrow, I just know it :biggrin: Glad to see you growing in confidence with your own style :h:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
You'll look amazing with your trouser braces tomorrow, I just know it :biggrin: Glad to see you growing in confidence with your own style :h:

Thanks TLG :jumphug:
Wore them today and feel a lot more confident :colondollar:
Plus now i can walk more than 10 paces without my trousers slipping down :biggrin:
Thanks TLG :jumphug:
Wore them today and feel a lot more confident :colondollar:
Plus now i can walk more than 10 paces without my trousers slipping down :biggrin:

So thrilled for and proud of you, Cavy! :rave:
me: im gonna come out b4 uni!!!
me: still not out bc im scared of ppls reactions
changed my un,,,,,,,,,,,,, end of an era,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

tho its nice 2 have it as my name hehehe. tranz rights
(edited 2 years ago)
Well IM bisexual and i like this girl, and shes bisexual too right, however she has a crush on this guy who had a recent breakup from a three year long relationship, and he doesnt give her attention even though they talk, he is distance and hangs out with his ex during his free lessons rather than with her. Ive known her for about a whole year, but w just got close last week. shes adorable. idk how but i want to be with her without ruining anything. Any ideas as to what i should do?
Original post by scrk009
Well IM bisexual and i like this girl, and shes bisexual too right, however she has a crush on this guy who had a recent breakup from a three year long relationship, and he doesnt give her attention even though they talk, he is distance and hangs out with his ex during his free lessons rather than with her. Ive known her for about a whole year, but w just got close last week. shes adorable. idk how but i want to be with her without ruining anything. Any ideas as to what i should do?

It doesn't sound like you'd be ruining anything by spending some time with her one-on-one and getting to know her better. They certainly aren't in any kind of committed relationship and from what you say he doesn't sound that interested in her, so it's not like you're breaking his heart. And it doesn't sound like you two are super close friends as it is; you wouldn't potentially be making that weird. I say go for it! You don't necessarily need to pledge your undying love for her from the very beginning - just spend some time with her, have some quasi-dates, and flirt with her to make your intentions fairly clear. Have fun :smile:
the lgbt society on the society lists of my uni disappeared and hasnt come back since the holidays my anxiety is growing because i dont wanna have to start it up again myself

oh also i got welcome buddy emails w my deadname lol :smile:)) still ahvent come out yet and i feel like ****
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
It doesn't sound like you'd be ruining anything by spending some time with her one-on-one and getting to know her better. They certainly aren't in any kind of committed relationship and from what you say he doesn't sound that interested in her, so it's not like you're breaking his heart. And it doesn't sound like you two are super close friends as it is; you wouldn't potentially be making that weird. I say go for it! You don't necessarily need to pledge your undying love for her from the very beginning - just spend some time with her, have some quasi-dates, and flirt with her to make your intentions fairly clear. Have fun :smile:

Im a person who tends to suck at hiding feelings, she knows i like someone but i dont want to tell her yet. shes really sweet and ik she wont hurt me but i really dont know if shed want to be with me you know? like yes ill spend time w her and i do and its amazing. But sometimes i feel *****y knowing she might never like me like that.
Original post by scrk009
Im a person who tends to suck at hiding feelings, she knows i like someone but i dont want to tell her yet. shes really sweet and ik she wont hurt me but i really dont know if shed want to be with me you know? like yes ill spend time w her and i do and its amazing. But sometimes i feel *****y knowing she might never like me like that.

Those feelings are all very natural. It can be kind of agonising having a crush. The best solution is just to be with her and eventually have an honest heart-to-heart conversation with her. That way you can lay down the worries because one way or another you'll know, and you can either be happily together or at least move on with no regrets.

Quick Reply

Latest