What do girls think of guys wearing skinny jeans, like from Topman, good, bad? Watch

Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yesyesyes! Always good! Well, sometimes good. Depends on if you can pass it off.

What does my boyfriend wear? Well, the closest thing I have to one is my 8 month old nephew and I usually like him either naked and in his nappy or in a bodysuit/romper suit/babygrow/whathaveyou. I don't think this would apply to you, OP. :dontknow:
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Clothes from Topman in general are too 'Hipster' for my liking tbh
Laurakat1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think they're good as long as they're not too tight! I see some guys walk around my College with skinny jeans so tight I wonder if they can even sit down in them! So not skin tight.
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Welsh_insomniac)
Relevant username.

No, what she's doing is expressing an expectation on what men should be like on a forum full of nervous, young teenagers who are unsure of themselves in an age where the gender barriers are being broken down in order to get a bit of equality. Comments like that are no more helpful than men saying what women should act like or what they wear.
Yet again, its her opinion which she has every right to state. As do I

I think you sound like a equality douchebag i.e. someone that raves on and on about how we should all talk and act equal when at the same time by doing that exact thing you take away freedom of speech and the freedom to state our opinions.

You've gone over the top about a post which was clearly just an opinion typed out in the form of a "saying." Her post obviously meant "oh **** if my man can fit into my jeans then clearly i've put on some weight or he's too skinny" <HOLY **** BOTH CAN BE AT FAULT? WHATS THAT GOD? IS THAT EQUALITY!???

Even if that statement wasn't "equal" then I've got a shocking revelation for you mate. MEN AND WOMEN ARE P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T.

Anyone that gets "down", "upset" or confused by her post just plain old shouldn't be allowed on the internet...or near a computer for that matter as they will probably end up getting cyber bullied.
deviant182
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Knighted)
Yet again, its her opinion which she has every right to state. As do I

I think you sound like a equality douchebag i.e. someone that raves on and on about how we should all talk and act equal when at the same time by doing that exact thing you take away freedom of speech and the freedom to state our opinions.

You've gone over the top about a post which was clearly just an opinion typed out in the form of a "saying." Her post obviously meant "oh **** if my man can fit into my jeans then clearly i've put on some weight or he's too skinny" <HOLY **** BOTH CAN BE AT FAULT? WHATS THAT GOD? IS THAT EQUALITY!???

Even if that statement wasn't "equal" then I've got a shocking revelation for you mate. MEN AND WOMEN ARE P-H-Y-S-I-C-A-L-L-Y D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T.

Anyone that gets "down", "upset" or confused by her post just plain old shouldn't be allowed on the internet...or near a computer for that matter as they will probably end up getting cyber bullied.
haha. As if one post can cause so much bother!
People are entitled to opinions. Its what many a man AND WOMAN have fought for over the years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DeceitfulDove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Personally, I can not stand them on men.
syrettd
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
What does my boyfriend wear? Well, the closest thing I have to one is my 8 month old nephew and I usually like him either naked and in his nappy or in a bodysuit/romper suit/babygrow/whathaveyou. I don't think this would apply to you, OP. :dontknow:
:lolwut: I think this comes across a liiiittle bit more creepy than you intended...
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by syrettd)
:lolwut: I think this comes across a liiiittle bit more creepy than you intended...

Not surprised. That's usually the case with my posts... Just have a look at my 'About Me' thing.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Meh...I think skinny jeans are a little feminine. I don't really think they suit guys :dontknow:
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ldha)
I'm buying some clothes soon, and was interested to know what might be good items, as in shoes, trousers/jeans, tshirts etc... any ideas? What does your boyfriend wear?
My boyfriend doesn't wear anything.
Spoiler:
Show
since I don't have one

But I think they are okay - they can be good, especially the really bright blue ones :yeah:
HeavyTeddy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I buy skinny jeans but I get a bigger waist size so that they look a little more masculine looking/baggier. It looks much better because they're basically normal jeans but with a better fit (not too baggy like most straight jeans and not too tight like how skinnys normally look), and you also have the jeans constricting at the ankle, unlike straight jeans which look too flared. So yeah, if they're too skinny, buy a bigger waist size and just tighten with a belt, it will look a lot better.
Swarley1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just bought these "super skinny" jeans from ASOS. Obviously, they look better on the model because he's fit (no homo) but what do you think?

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Extrem...ort=3&clr=Blue
Katadoodledo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I love the skinny jean look on guys. Hot hot hot!
mortalmaggot
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
just get normal jeans
Ben4
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Swarley1)
Just bought these "super skinny" jeans from ASOS. Obviously, they look better on the model because he's fit (no homo) but what do you think?

They are nice (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
syrettd
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

They're too tight for me personally, but I know of quite a few girls who wouldn;t mind/find it attractive.
Emah
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you can rock them go for it but like someone said before get a female friend (with good fashion sense!!) to go out with you and advice you on what suits you best I do that for my friends all the time specially if they're going on a date it's fun to dress them up
Emah
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
They are nice (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree... If you can wear them and look even just slightly like the model then it should be fine. You can't be too bulky or too skinny.. It's all down to how they look on YOU
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HeavyTeddy)
I buy skinny jeans but I get a bigger waist size so that they look a little more masculine looking/baggier. It looks much better because they're basically normal jeans but with a better fit (not too baggy like most straight jeans and not too tight like how skinnys normally look), and you also have the jeans constricting at the ankle, unlike straight jeans which look too flared. So yeah, if they're too skinny, buy a bigger waist size and just tighten with a belt, it will look a lot better.
Yes, OP, that's exactly what I forgot to say - bigger size, so they don't stick to your legs and emphasize features too much.

Definitely homo.
Jokes, but I don't like the look of them...
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheJay92)
if you want to look fashionable and trendy, then go for skinny jeans. but don't wear them if you aren't skinny or slim yourself coz it'll look horrible and won't suit you.

personally I wear both skinny and super skinny, but that's coz I know what looks good on me. and I get complimented by girls for them
Ridiculous.. I'm neither slim or skinny yet super skinny (I actually thought they wouldn't be that skinny) look a lot better on me than regular bottoms You don't have always to be skinny or slim :hmmm:

(Original post by Infinity_4652)
I wear skinny jeans, mainly because i feel so much more comfortable in them compared to just straight jeans.

What's your preferred skinny jeans?? Super skinny or just skinny?
How skinny are your jeans? :sexface:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (92)
12.87%
1 (90)
12.59%
2 (89)
12.45%
19.3%
22.94%
19.86%

Watched Threads