How to improve this EPQ title?

Watch this thread
Incredimazing
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Okay, so I'm doing the EPQ Level 3 and aiming for an A*. My current title is 'Should Capital Punishment be reintroduced in the UK?'. This is a cliche topic, I know, but the resources available are great so I thought why not.

How could I improve it? It's too broad as it is and I don't know what to focus on. In my essay, I was going to cover its origin, why it stopped, advantages + disadvantages of it coming back, if we could sustain it and how successful it would be.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

whisperingtears
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
joshohill
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
case studies?
Incredimazing
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by joshohill)
case studies?
How does that improve the title?

Posted from TSR Mobile
joshohill
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Woops, I mis-read - I was thinking content wise? I know this sounds cheesy but what about 'The death of capital punishment'? or something along those lines?
Namsu
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Are you still looking for a better title?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Namsu
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
How about... 'Is capital punishment effective at reducing crime levels, thus should it be reintroduced?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads