danni.c
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I have had it confirmed over the phone that I can apply for a reassessment of my parent's income in order to be considered for a maintenance grant. I was told that I can change my application to have my dad and his partner supporting it. This is instead of my mum who currently supports my application, who I live with the majority of the time and who still gives me financial support. They said it was up to me to decide which parent I'd rather have supporting my application.

I would just like to have this confirmed in writing by email. Is there an email address I can direct my enquiry to rather than going through the phone systems again?

Thanks.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Danni,

We do not have a dedicated email centre. We are happy to answer any general enquiries you have, otherwise you call us on 0845 300 5090.

Regarding your enquiry, it is your decision which parent (and their partner if applicable) supports your application for student finance.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (163)
59.06%
No I haven't decided yet (66)
23.91%
Yes but I might change my mind (47)
17.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed