Tina91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello, I applied in April. I was requested to send so many times documents and the last ones that I sent were before one month. When can I expect a payment?! How long I need to wait? Is there any chance to be this year? Thank you.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Tina,

So we can assist you, can you please advise the nature of the latest evidence you supplied to us, and when you sent this to us?

Also, can you please advise the current status of your application, as shown in your online account?

Thanks
Tina91
Rep:
?
The latest evidence are Proof of NIN, 3 Statements of earnings, Bank statements... on 2.11.2013. My application is being processed.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Tina

Can you give us a call on 0845 300 5090 and we can check the progress of your account.

Thanks
Tina91
Rep:
?
Hello,

Thank you for the info... but every time I'm calling on the FREE phone... and every time when I call your team isn't telling me nothing different from the last time... Your staff is working so slow and have so poor ... I don't understand why you have web chat at this website and facebook, if 98% of the question you are answering with: Can you give us a call on 0845 300 5090 ... why? why you are wasting our time? I understand that you are getting paid, but at least do something...

Thanks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Tina,

Our social media channels are specifically for general enquiries,
if you have an account specific enquiry then you are normally directed to call
our contact centre where an adviser can access your account.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads