Harry Whiteside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... History, physics, biology, maths and engineering.

I'm interested in... Flying, modern history, politics, WW2 and conflicts after up to present, physics, developing technology and gaming.

I'm thinking about... Studying history and/or physics abs maybe becoming a history teacher or engineer.
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Harry Whiteside)
I'm studying... History, physics, biology, maths and engineering.

I'm interested in... Flying, modern history, politics, WW2 and conflicts after up to present, physics, developing technology and gaming.

I'm thinking about... Studying history and/or physics abs maybe becoming a history teacher or engineer.
Hiya and welcome to The Student Room, Harry!

You have a great selection of interests! What triggered your interest in (military) history?

We have some forum sections I think you might enjoy:

We have dedicated GCSE and A-level forums.

If you want to discuss history, you can do so here, and we have a tech section and a gaming section here and here.

TSR has its own Model House of Commons and Model United Nations. Both are very welcoming to new members. In the Model House of Commons you can debate issues, write bills and motions, join a TSR political party and generally have a lot of fun with like-minded people. In the Model United Nations you can represent a country and debate international affairs.

There is plenty more to explore, but I hope that will get you going for starters .

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
16.92%
I'm not sure (5)
2.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (69)
35.38%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.54%
I'm not a current university student (85)
43.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed