The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University Interview Tips

Hi, I have an interview for Nursing at Wolverhampton University in a few weeks and was just wondering on the types of questions they may ask, any feedback would be great!!
Reply 1
Hi, I also have a interview for Wolverhampton and I'm doing nursing and im a bit stuck on what to expect as well.What kind of nursing are you looking into? If its Adult me too! I'm not sure if it helps but my tutor at college told me it is best to have a look through any nursing books you can find such as the nursing times, the nursing standard etc. I got some from WH smith. The reason for this is because they can ask you in interviews what is new in nursing and is there anything that particularly took your interest. Hope this can help :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, had my interview yesterday at city campus I now have a conditional offer to start September 14! Adult nursing
The interview is very relaxed
They want to know why you want to become an adult nurse, what skills you have, what experience you have, how would you deal with an aggressive patient,what do you know about the course, what will you be doing as a student nurse. There very nice, don't be nervous! You both will be great x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending