Hello, I got an unconditional offer for a PhD in Management at Lancaster University and I have to make a decision on that by 1st of May. I would like nothing better than to accept it however, the problem is that I have also applied for a LUMS studentship and I haven't had any news on that yet. My question is: if I accept the offer now, can I change my decision later on and decline it at anytime? Will there be any consequences if I do that?
Thank you in advance.