English Lang&Lit B Coursework Text Transformation

Watch
khadz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I need help on deciding what to transform Shakespeare's Othello into? Any ideas? I was thinking of doing a script for a short Documentary based on the part where Othello kills his wife and the himself but i have no idea how to do this. I also need help in making it interesting... any ideas very much appreciated...
AnimeCrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by khadz19)
I need help on deciding what to transform Shakespeare's Othello into? Any ideas? I was thinking of doing a script for a short Documentary based on the part where Othello kills his wife and the himself but i have no idea how to do this. I also need help in making it interesting... any ideas very much appreciated...
I too am doing this course too ! (0nly mine is Jane Eyre) Its in for today and I am so dead, i was thinking of turning it into a play. Why dont you turn yours into a modern short story?
und3niable_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by khadz19)
You could write a short story rather than a documentary. And do it from maybe an impartial third party POV or if you can muster it up a first person but then you'd have to seriously "get into the head" of the character.
khadz19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Unfortunately i did a short story for my first peice, im trying to do a Newspaper article but im not sure how to make it original i really want an A
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (29)
15.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (57)
29.84%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (75)
39.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (25)
13.09%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.62%

Watched Threads