Spuds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey- I'm looking to do an EPQ in psychology...... but im not really sure of a question to answer as a basis for the project. :confused:Any chance of some advice?!?!?!?!??
Thanxs
TSR Learn Together
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Charlottelt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Spuds)
Hey- I'm looking to do an EPQ in psychology...... but im not really sure of a question to answer as a basis for the project. :confused:Any chance of some advice?!?!?!?!??
Thanxs
I did my EPQ in psychology (with a little hint of sociology) and it really is up to you. Whilst some people love the freedom I found that quite daunting.

The best way to find something productive to look into is to look at the University course modules that you want to progress to doing. This gives you an edge come results day and could be a barginer in clearing.

I'm currently doing my undergrad at Northumbria University so will give a few examples from their website. (http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/?view=C...1&page=modules)

So you’ve got topics here such as “PY0517 - The Psychology of Intimacy” which could lead to the research question of “An investigation into the psychological theories surrounding the progression of intimate relationships” or there’s “PY0519 - Eating Disorders” which could lead to the title “To what extent are eating disorders a result of psychological factors”, you could even choose a specific disorder. Have a flick through some university websites and see what you find interesting because 5000 words is a long piece to write!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (208)
33.44%
No (414)
66.56%

Watched Threads