Can A College Stop You From Taking Exams?? and Private Candidate Help

Watch
JoeMác
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello, Can your sixth form stop you from taking exams?? I was doing GCSE German at the start of the year, I had arranged it with a teacher to do the speaking exams and ect. I had been self teaching my self for 30mins every night and 1h on weekends but apparently this is not good enough according to the Head of Languages. I am apparently taking on too much work with 4 AS's and 2 GCSE's well 1 now. I really want to do GCSE German as for the uni I would like to go to ask for a B in a language. What should I do about this??

P.S.

I have been teaching my self AQA AS Environmental Studies, I would really like to take this exam but I have no idea how to find a center or how to ask schools eg compose an E-mail. How much do you reckon it would cost to sit AS Environmental Studies?
kumori
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes, they can withdraw you from the exam which means you can't sit it. Not sure if any of them so however, it's best to speak to them and explain you can do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads