holasenorita1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
im really short for sixform and in my old school people didnt care from year 7 to year 11 because everyone new me you see, and because i went to a new sixform its like they look at me and i understand, but even the youngers look at me like a face what am i doing here face, but in my old school youngers used to respect u because ur a sixformer and they didnt really care here in my new sixform theyy care soo much. Its like dude dont u have a life, it really bugs me and i know everyones told me im short and its upsets me beacuse i cant do anything about it i wanna get tall and im trying but its my body at the edn of the day. But the funny thing is other girls are short or even shorter then me and no one says anything about them its like they olny pick on me, but why not them i look really young maybe because of that but still like give it a rest will you . So today was an event at my chool and i turned up and year 13s were helping and u had to sign in a sheet f ur name, and i wene to do that with my dad and some guy who was there said oh shes small and stared to laugh, like i just ignored him like why say that for and laugh its rude and insulting and it ruined my whooole entire mood and after the eventfinished started to cry watch when its his event im gonna be laughing at me. But if this at my old school no one would say anything because they dont care. So i dont understand why in my new sixform theyy caer and in my old sixform they didnt.
Zahr23
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Height is nothing to laugh about or be embarrassed of in any way. Especially as a girl, being shorter is nothing bad and in fact many guys prefer shorter girls, it's cute. A lot of times, when we are insecure about something and think about it too much we feel like everyone else notices it as well. What ever reaction you see in others is many times just a reflection of how you feel and what your state of mind is at the time. I feel like since you have moved to a new sixth form you might be feeling a little scared or insecure and that leads to the feeling of being watched or looked at in a certain way.

The next time you feel like people are looking at you in that way, smile at them .. There are bigger things to be upset about don't let people bring you down over something like this. I am sure you are beautiful, enjoy your high school years, they will be the best years of your life.
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You've written an essay without even mentioning you're height. Lol wot
holasenorita1
Rep:
?
im 4 foot 8
holasenorita1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zahr23)
Height is nothing to laugh about or be embarrassed of in any way. Especially as a girl, being shorter is nothing bad and in fact many guys prefer shorter girls, it's cute. A lot of times, when we are insecure about something and think about it too much we feel like everyone else notices it as well. What ever reaction you see in others is many times just a reflection of how you feel and what your state of mind is at the time. I feel like since you have moved to a new sixth form you might be feeling a little scared or insecure and that leads to the feeling of being watched or looked at in a certain way.

The next time you feel like people are looking at you in that way, smile at them .. There are bigger things to be upset about don't let people bring you down over something like this. I am sure you are beautiful, enjoy your high school years, they will be the best years of your life.
Thankyou that was really sweet and nice
holasenorita1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
You've written an essay without even mentioning you're height. Lol wot
maybe I don't wanna say my height is it that important if u really wanna know 4 foot 8 happy
Robbie242
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just be thankful you're not 4 ft 8 and a male. Some guys dig shorter girls. Comments about height like that should just be ignored though, no point wasting time hearing those inconsiderate fools
Robbie242
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SoftPunch)
The awkward moment when I don't know if you're talking about yourself or using general example.
Lool awkward indeed, was a general example but it did sound like that was my height, if that was my height I'd accept that I'd be forever alone :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (21)
15.67%
No one else does (48)
35.82%
I'm embarrassed about my background (15)
11.19%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (42)
31.34%
We don't use a video platform (2)
1.49%
I don't have a camera (2)
1.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
2.99%

Watched Threads