?
Report 5 years ago
First reply, woop! I've applied there ^-^
Tarenrug
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How did you all find the admissions test?
physicalgraffiti
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm having mine tomorrow because I couldn't make it on Saturday, I have no idea what to expect x3 were there loads of people there? c:
Tarenrug
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd estimate about just under a hundred, there were 2 rooms. Bit late to wish you good luck, but what questions were they, I don't know if they gave the same ones. Was there a question on hot water and cold water and which one had a faster flow of water? How did you find it anyway?
Tarenrug
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did anyone else get an interview for King's? How did you find it?
Tarenrug
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some information about it,...
Tarenrug
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
But yeh, the way I revised is using the questions on the website they have supplied. Even if it takes you long, just make sure you understand the way of doing the questions and apply it to similar questions.
username1304194
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tarenrug)
But yeh, the way I revised is using the questions on the website they have supplied. Even if it takes you long, just make sure you understand the way of doing the questions and apply it to similar questions.
Hello
I applied as a late applicant before, but they've now extended the deadline, not for long but I've applied formally now. I was just wondering what they ask in your interview, and when they invite you for an interview. Also, is this your first choice? And what other sixth forms/colleges have you applied to? This is currently my first choice as it seems very appealing to me, however I don't want it to turn out like UCL academy did (31% A*-E).
Tarenrug
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

I had an interview around January so about two months after the test. I have applied to The Latymer, Ashmole, Woodhouse and Broomfield school sixth for. Yeh i saw the UCL Academy too, I do hope it doesn't turn out to be like that and that is why i am skeptical about going there. And what school do you go to? What other sxith forms/colleges have you applied to?

Taren
Tarenrug
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also there will be a way to apply for travel scholarships if travel is an issue.
username1304194
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tarenrug)
Hi there,

I had an interview around January so about two months after the test. I have applied to The Latymer, Ashmole, Woodhouse and Broomfield school sixth for. Yeh i saw the UCL Academy too, I do hope it doesn't turn out to be like that and that is why i am skeptical about going there. And what school do you go to? What other sxith forms/colleges have you applied to?

Taren
Have they offered you a place? And also, I go to Kingsbury High School, and I've applied to St. Doms, Woodhouse, Nower Hill, Kingsbury High, Christ's College and now here.
tridianprime
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
fefsesjfjsgirjgisjgsijgsiogr
ArcusF
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied there and I have a test on Saturday, any idea what kind of questions that may come up. I already done the questions they give as examples. SOOO SCARED
Cil3258
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BerkParsek)
I applied there and I have a test on Saturday, any idea what kind of questions that may come up. I already done the questions they give as examples. SOOO SCARED
How did you find it?
ArcusF
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cil3258)
How did you find it?
its went well tbh, there were soooo many people
Kichuasamin2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what questionsdid u find easy and which ones did u skip. I'd like to knowwhat others dd cose im worried i did bad
ArcusF
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kichuasamin2)
what questionsdid u find easy and which ones did u skip. I'd like to knowwhat others dd cose im worried i did bad
I done all the 19 questions.
I found the first 10 questions easy then it started to me make me think
I think my fav one was find the area of the 2 overlapping rectangles and the triangle one with the find the angle. but I am scared too coz I didn't check my answer in detail.
Kichuasamin2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i liked the triangle one aswell what did u get?

i didnt know how to do 18) and i was pissed off about that when i got to 19) so i left it
ArcusF
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kichuasamin2)
i liked the triangle one aswell what did u get?

i didnt know how to do 18) and i was pissed off about that when i got to 19) so i left it
tbh I don't remember my answers but I finished questions 19 the second they told us to put our pens down
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.84%
No (155)
74.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed