Amazing Spiderman 2

Watch
niceguy95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago

Based on the latest Trailer im not impressed

Looks proper cartoonish, like the scenes you see in games which arent the gameplay

Who is that toad playing harry osborne and why is static shock in this film

Looks garbage tbh
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm really not impressed either. I've heard Harry Osborne is to turn into The Green Goblin during the film...so, there's going to be THREE villains (far too many).
lucine.B
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I too am not impressed.
Alextyler7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First part was not interesting, let's see whether 2nd part will grab the attention of viewers or not...
Tom_green_day
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
THEY'RE MAKING ANOTHER ONE?
GOD DAMN IT YOU'D HAVE THOUGHT THEY'D HAVE LEARNT
Sorry for caps but I'm angry. The other film was awful (apart from having Emma Stone in it) and as far as I'm aware wasn't a huge success. They should have left him alone for a bit.
Also since it's Marvel will it tie into this whole Avengers extended universe shindig? Because I find it annoying how all the things are linked, it's a point in the film's favour if it's aside from that.
Guru Jason
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The CGI is a separate issue. Bit unfair of me tbh, trailers are often released with CGI sequences left unfinished. But Electro looks like crap, Rhino was never a massive mechanical machine and Norman Osborn was the first Green Goblin, not Harry (who was friends with Peter, not enemies) and Gwen Stacey never knew his secret identity. Ah well.

Looking forward to the new X-men films a lot more.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gwen will blatantly die in this one. Emma Stone has already said she'd like Gwen to die (like in the comics) and the producers have announced they've cast MJ for the third one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (117)
28.33%
No - I have already returned home (55)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.61%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.69%
No - I live at home during term anyway (120)
29.06%

Watched Threads